15 | Murder

A/N

y'all thought I was joking last chapter 

TW : detailed murder 

Craig Pov : 

I texted Tolkien we need to talk, now I just need a plan.

I guess ill stab him. I don't want to do anything special for anyone as pathetic as him. Ill just put him in a trash bag and dig a hole like, six feet deep. 

By the time he got here the whole place smelled like cigarettes.

-"What do you want and—why is there a hole behind you?" He asked, but it sounded More like a statement

-"I'm going to murder you."

Tweek told me that everything I say sounds sarcastic, so I'm just testing his theory (even though he says its not a theory and everyone thinks the same thing.)

-"pfft-! Quit joking. I've been with you thick and thin. You wouldn't do shit to me."

Oh. Guess he was right.

Before I could respond, he continued.

-"I'm going to beat the shit out of that pretty boyfriend of yours."

I sighed -"what's that going to do, convince me to break up with him?"

He was about to comment, but closed him mouth.

-"oh whatever. " I mumbled after minutes of staring at each other in silence.

...

I took out the knive and stabbed him in the stomach. To my disappointment, he didn't die yet.

-"wha—"

"awh shit. I wanted to kill you in one swift move like those guys in Netflix shows" I whined.

I watched as he stumbled and clutched his stomach, slowly taking steps back. I guess I could make him suffer.

-"I think I have salt packets in my bag, don't go too far." I said. 

From the tone of my voice, you would think we'd be having a normal conversation.

Once I got out 2 packets, I got up and pushed him on the ground.

-"why are you such a bitch these days." I muttered.

-"wait- Craig don—"

-"shut up." I sighed.

I started opening a packet

-"wait—Craig can't we talk abo-"

-"too late." I said, slowly sprinkling salt all over his wound, rubbing it in

He screamed in pain.

-"god damn. Can you shut up, I don't want people to know I'm torturing someone."

I put my hand over his mouth, and he started flailing around.

I groaned. I'm glad I took him deep into the woods.

I grabbed the dirty knife and stabbed it in his throat, and then quickly took the knife out. Watching how the dark red blood spilled out his throat. 

I think he's dead.

I wasnt finished putting salt in his wound, and I quickly pour the rest inside before throwing his body inside the hole.

Now for the hard part...

4:38

That took like 3 hours, but the dirt is in the hole, and now I can finally leave. I lick the blood off my fingers.

Tastes weird.

464 words

Rip Tolkien.