𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

Start from the beginning

GRAMMAR: 5/10

There were grammatical errors and the sentence formation was not correct along with the tenses. The punctuation was not correct too

VOCABULARY: 6/10

you can improve your vocabulary!

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 6/10

The first chapter did not make me that curious. It was a bit unrealistic.

PLOT: 9/20

It had a drastic change in a matter of 1 para. I wish there were more feelings expressed and the feelings of the main leads changed too quickly which was unrealistic.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 3/10

There was no interaction at all. They just fell in love in only 1 para. They did not share any moments which made them fall in love. I wish there was more that was expressed!

TOTAL: 62/100

4) 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

TITLE: 10/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 7/10

The cover was good but I wish it would have been more clear and bright!

DESCRIPTION: 18/20

I love the description. It increases the curiosity in us and it made me want to read more. It gave a glimpse of the plot. Perfect!

GRAMMAR: 9/10

There are no mistakes and all the punctuation are perfectly done.

VOCABULARY: 9/10

I love it! The vocabulary and the style of writing is exactly like Snapchat! The words which perfectly used in the correct places.

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 7/10

It was short but it made me curious to read. I wish it would have been bigger!

PLOT: 18/20

I seriously loved the whole story and it never got boring. The whole 200 chapters were so funny and entertaining and I loved Molly's humor! The plot was remarkable.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 10/10

I loved the interaction between all of them. Got7, BTS, Molly, and Alice. Especially Molly and Jackson! I loved it! Jungkook and Molly were Cute af. The cute moments all made me smile so hard.

TOTAL: 88/100

5) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐇𝐎

TITLE: 10/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 8/10

The book title is not clearly written and is cut off. But the editing of the mountain and trees behind is amazing!

DESCRIPTION: 19/20

I loved the description as it developed a sense of curiosity in me.

GRAMMAR: 10/10

The punctuation was followed! And no grammatical errors were found.

VOCABULARY: 10/10

The vocabulary used was remarkable and I loved the way you described everything!

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 9/10

The first chapter was amazing and my curiosity killed me to read the next chapter! The book is unique!

PLOT: 20/20

I loved this book! It's the best plot I have ever read and the unexpected villain who changed in the last. I never want this book to end. It's like I was literally living in the book and all the mystical creatures are real!