Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

Start from the beginning

Woman: "Mt. Sagiri? If you want to go to Mt. Sagiri, you'll have to cross over that mountain, but... The sun's about to set. Are you really heading there with all that luggage? It's dangerous, you know." 

Kie: "We'll be careful. Thank you very much." 

Woman: "People have gone missing lately! Try not to lose your way!" 

Tanjirō turns back to wave at the woman and continues walking down the path. 

~At night~

On a path going into the mountains. The group walks together until they reach a lighted temple.

Tanjirō: "Oh. There's a temple over there. There's light leaking through, so someone must be there. Let's check it out. Ah... Hah!"

Tanjirō looks around.

Tanjirō: "I smell blood! This mountain path is pretty rough! Someone must have gotten hurt!"

Y/n, Tanjirō, and Nezuko run up the steps to the temple as Uriel and Kie keep the other kids away.

Uriel: "Y/n can handle it. It's best of Tanjiro to see a demon like you did."

Tanjirō slides the doors open quickly.

Tanjirō: "Are you all right?! Ah!"

The basket drops off Tanjirō's back. Inside the temple, a demon has attacked several humans, leaving them dead. He's eating their corpses.

Demon: "What the hell? This is my turf. If you break into my territory, I'll make you pay!"

Y/n: "Ahh. I kinda miss watching turf wars go down."

Tanjirō: It's a man-eating demon!

At the sight of the corpses, Nezuko begins salivating furiously.

Demon: "Huh? There's something off about you. Are you all humans?"

Tanjirō: "Urk...!"

The demon charges Tanjirō, knocking both of them from the top of the steps to the temple.

Tanjirō: "Urk!"

Y/n tackles the demon easily.

Tanjirō: "Be-"

Y/n ties the demon up while brushing the dust off of her hands. Y/n goes through her pockets looking for her phone as the rest catch up.

Y/n: "Were you told what to do with them when we catch them?"

Uriel: "No."

Y/n and Uriel look at the demon.

Y/n: "Frick."

Uriel: "Oh man."

Y/n pulls out her Hell Phone and goes to call Lucifer.

Hanako: "What kind of rope is that?"

Y/n: "Blessed rope."

Uriel: "It's used to negate the powers of demons."

Y/n resorts to texting Lucifer instead.

Y/n: "All right I just texted Lucifer."

Uriel: "I will as well."

Tanjirō: I wonder if there are tons of demons out there. This isn't the scent that was lingering in my house. That was a different demon... But... I gotta finish him off, or he'll attack more people. So... I gotta do it!

Tanjirō's breathing gets harder as he hesitates to kill the demon.

Y/n: "Lucifer said to just kill it if it's not a high ranked demon."