eight

Two days later
Pip is in her room with Cara,nat,Jamie and Connor as she is sitting on the bed with Cara "we should do something" pip says "what" Connor asks "prank ravi" pip says "I knowni have an idea...since you've you know with ravi I say you should do the bring protection prankon text" Cara says "that'll scare the shit out of him" Connor says "I'm doing it" she says as she sits more eon the bed as everyone goes around pip on the bed as she gets ravi's name up on her phone "I'm going to start it

'Bring protection next time' she messges

'What?'

'OH sorry wrong person'

'What do you Mean wrong person'

'It's wrong person talk later'

'I'm coming over Now'

Pip then turns her phone off "we all are going to be pretending to do something now grab something" pip says "Connor your reading and nat and Cara laptop and Jamie" pip says "no Connor lay your head on pip as you Two drink as everyone else reads" Cara says pulling out vodka and books as everyone gets into position "or you all hide" pip says "no" Cara says placing toe books beside you and Connor as Connor takes a sip of vodka "I hate it" he says and pip drinks some of it as the door slams open "read" pip says as ravi stops at the door out of breath "what is the messages pippa" ravi says annoyed as she smirks at Connor "well....you know me" pip says "pip and I had a little to much fun" Connor says as Cara holds a laugh in "we love doing stuff" pop says "come on pip I Don't have time for this" ravi says "oh come on ravi are you that stupid it's a prank" pip says as everyone bursts out laughing "now Connor get off me" pip says as she drinks more vodka "but this tastes good" pip says as Connor jumps off the bedas Cara puts all the books back. "For fuck sake you scared me sarge" he says as he lays on the bed holding pip close to him as he wraps his arms around pip as she rubs her eyes places her head on ravi's neck. "Are you tired" ravi asks "can you stay with us" pip asks "yes I will..is my clothes still here" ravi asks "yes" she says "when I sleep here Cara isn't being in this room" ravi says, "why" Cara asks "you judge my clothes and body" ravi says "well I like it a lot" pip says "at least one person likes it" ravi says holding pip move tighter around the waist but she moves his hand and arm around her and climbs off the bed and leaves the room to hear ravi following her downstairs and she goes outside to sit. "What's wrong" he asks "I can't breath in their" pip says as ravi sits behind pip as she places her back on his front as she holds his hand as he rubs her hands slowly but she takes her hamd sout of his and stands up "where are you going" he asks "to the toilet " she says leaving to the downstairs one as tvsi runs upstairs to pips room "can we all go to the living room it's too much for pip in here" ravi asks "yes we all can" nat says standing up with everyone as they leave downstairs as rvai pick out his clothes Changing into his new boxers and joggers quickly as everyone else goes downstairs.

I will make a better chapter soon it's just i had no effort today.