He let a heartbeat pass, several, and took his hand off your mouth, drool connecting your lips and his palm.

Fuck, she was, fuck.

He had taken a look at you in the hall but not enough to take in your magnificence. You were a work of art. Your lips, your nose, and your fucking eyes. Your post-coital bliss look almost made him cum in his slacks. You tried to calm yourself down, your chest following your harsh breathing, your hardened nipples peeking through your black semi-see-through ruffled flared sleeve top.

Focus, focus, don't— too late.

He had already dived his hand in the direction of your heated sex. He found it sopping underneath the ruffles of your white skate skirt, pushing your lace panties to the side. He thought it was lace, it felt like lace, fucking hell he'd kill to see them soaked in your cum.

You held in a choked moan when he ran his middle finger up and down your slit. "Don't— I just came, oh my god." You sighed as he inserted two fingers in you, rubbing his thumb against your clit. You tried to free yourself, running from the second sudden heat wave.

"Just one more, give me one more. I need to see your eyes again, come on pretty." Like a madman, he frantically sought for your release. He freed your wrists only to wrap his hand around your neck. You were turning your head to the side, refusing to hold eye contact with him. It was as if you were under a spell, his gaze controlled you, and it turned you mad.

This was insane, you thought, she was insane for doing this.

"Look at me pretty, come on, all eyes on me when you cum." He kissed your cheek, your temple, breathing you in when you clenched around his fingers. "Is that the spot, pretty?"

"Ye-yes please," you struggled to reply as he hit the spongy texture again.

"You're so polite for me, I like that, I like that a lot," he chuckled looking at you struggling to stay sane, trying not to drown in pleasure.

He couldn't have that.

He wanted you completely fucked out, drunk on all the orgasms he could, he would give you. He added a third finger inside you, restlessly but precisely fingering you until you collapsed.

You tried to muffle your screams by biting your lips, your canines were sharper than the norm. That quirk of yours turned him on, she was so hot, so fucking hot. So he kissed you.

He bit your lower lip, demanding access which you granted without a fight, too busy cumming on his fingers soaking his pants. Your moans were muffled by his tongue brushing against you, your hands now free, grasping his hair, hurting him.

"You cum so beautifully, pretty. At this point, if you came here to kill me, it would be worth the fight." He laughed against your lips as you sloppily kissed him back, sucking on his lower lip.

"What am I doing," you finally said. "You're fucking crazy."

"You just came twice around me stranger," he replied, "ditto."

"It wouldn't happen if you just let me go, I am not a thief."

"You sound so offended pretty, who told you you were one?" He pecked your cheek, nuzzling against you.

How peculiar.

"You are treating me like one?!" You were still pinned against the door and you didn't forget what put you in this situation to begin with.

"Do you think many thieves are treated like this, pretty?"

"Don't you mock me," you gritted through your teeth.