He was focused enough to avoid the kick you sent between his legs, almost hitting his already aching hard-on.

Could one judge him? He said he was trying to focus, but never said he was good at it.

Especially not when you stood so vulnerable in front of him, mumbling against his hand and trashing around, your hair in a single high braid... He could imagine himself tugging on it, your back arched, face against the cushions—

Fuck, concentrate, he told himself.

He blocked your body by sneaking a leg between yours, pinning you more harshly against the door. Your legs were separated and when you tried to move, he only crept his thigh higher against you.

"Silent now, aren't we?" His breath was fresh, minty air enveloping you. He contemplated you a bit, your hands held captive above your head, your lips sealed, and.... oh? He could feel you, your warmth, your heartbeat, your sex pulsating against his thigh. He pushed harder against you and you inadvertently whimpered, closing your eyes at the sudden contact. His eyes widened with lust.

'Was she... enjoying this?'

When you slowly opened your eyes, his were already focused on you. His gaze had darkened holding some kind of mischief. He approached his face closer to yours, his lips grazing your temple. The temperature rose as you smelled his aroma, a fresh airy scent. You couldn't put words on the pheromones he released but it made you feel very dizzy, as if you were slowly getting drunk on something. He made you anxious, your heart beating faster than ever, your chest heaving, your eyes couldn't focus; you were excited, you felt intoxicated.

"Maybe you can stay silent a little longer then," your eyes widened as you felt his lips on your cheek, then against your jawline, only to dive along your neck. Your eyes fluttered shut as you struggled to keep them open while his lips peppered your skin.

"Let me go," you tried to say but it came out as a whimper when he tentatively licked your ear.

'Sensitive, was she not?' He took note of each of her reactions.

"Can't do that pretty," he said against your skin. He inhaled your scent and grunted, his thigh rising against you. He forced you to grind against him and you moaned, your sounds vibrating against his skin. "Shit," he grunted when your hips obeyed and created their rhythm. You let out a strangled voice, surprised by your actions, torn between reason and sensation. But it felt too good, so good, moving against his thigh.

"Now, now, look at you fucking yourself against a stranger, aren't you ashamed?" Very, you were very ashamed but couldn't stop yourself. Wouldn't stop yourself. And he, he initiated this, he was at fault, right? You were being controlled, right?

His condescending tone brought shivers down your spine and you moaned, as clear as his eyes. He felt your legs tighten and watched you squirm, huffing and puffing against his hand. Warmth crept against your cheek as you felt your insides swirl.

"Do you think you could come like this?" He could make you come like this, he was sure of it.

It was a crazy question for a crazy situation but everything was such a haze. You nodded without thinking, just feeling, the rational part of you completely numb. He mumbled something and tightened his hold on you. His long slender fingers accessorised with rings covered your mouth while he pinched your nose close, air became a privilege. The questionable action should've made you stop whatever you were doing— whatever he was doing to her but you wouldn't. You were violently coming, your eyes rolling back in your skull when he sucked on your pulse.