142 | the gloves Are on

With all the Charlotte drama going on, Hanna decided that they all needed to relax

With all the Charlotte drama going on, Hanna decided that they all needed to relax. Therefore, she invited them all to a spa day at The Radley – courtesy of Ashley – in hope that everyone would forget the stress of Charlotte's unfortunate death.

"I've never had a salt rub. Does it hurt?" Emily wondered as they laid side by side, slices of cucumbers covering their eyes.

"Can't be worse than a sugar wax," Hanna responded.

"You are not selling it," Isabella told her, having trouble lying there and doing nothing.

"Why didn't she meet us here?" Spencer asked, referring to the absence of Aria who'd told she'd meet them there but then bailed.

"Spencer, let it go," Hanna told her firmly. She didn't want anything to ruin their day of relaxation.

"Why lie? Why not just say I snuck out to go meet Ezra?" Spencer continued like she hadn't heard the blonde's request.

"She's got a boyfriend in Cambridge," Emily pointed out.

"Oh, please, this is about so much more than that," Spencer snorted. "If we had never told her about that security tape, she wouldn't have-"

"This is so not relaxing," Hanna interrupted her.

"Hanna, the police didn't ask us to stick around to exfoliate. There are gonna be questions," Spencer told her.

"Aria doesn't know where Ezra went after she left him," Emily reasoned.

"Yeah, but she knows that he was in a dark place," Spencer argued.

Just 'cause you're depressed doesn't mean you pick up a weapon," Isabella said. It was rare that she defended Ezra but she wouldn't cry wolf to the police without any actual evidence that Ezra killed Charlotte.

"Okay, you guys, my mom gave us these passes as a gift. We're here to chill, not spill," Hanna said in another attempt to shut them all up. She probably regretted inviting them by now.

"It's just so twisted," Spencer said. "She hasn't even spoken to Fitz in, like, five years and now if he did this for her they're gonna be bound together forever."

"Not because of the tape. It's gone," Hanna said casually.

Emily, Spencer and Isabella all sat up quickly, the slices of cucumbers falling off their eyes in the swift movement. "What?" Isabella exclaimed in disbelief. She truly hoped she had more time to talk her friends out of deleting the tape. "When did you erase it?"

"Doesn't matter. It's done," Hanna shrugged, still lying down while the other three stared down at her. "What do you guys think this room was before they turned the nuthouse into a spa?"

"Why?" Emily wondered.

"The sauna smelled like burned hair," Hanna explained, like it was nothing.

"Okay, I'm out," Isabella announced, standing up.