Chapter 1: Simplicity

100 Decades ago there was a small village living the happiest life ever they were called 'The Lofters', the town was inside a huge castle in which they had a king, his name was 'Preek' his wife had died when cancer had came upon her. Although she was dead Preek wasn't effected that much although he loved her, since he knows that one day they must all die and meet again at a better place.

Everything was fine and perfect. There was a young boy living in the hut of his dead father and mother, he was an orphan but his life wasn't that complicated. Daily he goes to work with his boss 'Head Wood Gatherer'.

He crafts the equipment and helps his boss correctly and he gets four silver coins. After that he goes to the farmer and buys food for the day. He didn't like his life to be simple, he wanted to be remembered at the history of this village, he decides to do something extremely mad to make him self noticed.

The kingdom is full of sad events, yet no one worried about it... Like the lost wife of the king and he is still not sad and the lost parents of the young man and still he is not worried nor sad. This secret all lies in the belt worn by The Clown of the kingdom. He was a magician and a wise man until he found a belt inside of a cave, he wore it and it gave him ultimate powers that made him capable of becoming a supreme peace spreader or an evil war maker, but he was a wise man. As of the designer of the belt shall remain a mystery.

The wise man with the belt called him self 'The Clown' although the only similar thing with him and a regular clown is that they both makes people put on their smile and at least become happier also forget sadness, but there was never a joke that made this happen. His powers cleared the souls of the people from hatred and pollution... As long as the belt is worn by 'The Clown' peace will always be spread.

The young man who lived at his dead parents hut was called 'Lao', his greed of a power and his extreme greed and emotions towards wanting to become remembered with something great at the village's history made him destructive. He didn't mean to be destructive or harmful, but he always thought he would be a better man than The Clown if he had the chance to take the belt. The Clown lived in a simple stone house in within The Lofters village, he was easily observed by Lao since his stone house was close to Lao's hut especially that they were at the same town. Lao decides to have a plan to steal the belt.