Chapter 14: First Fight:Midoriya vs Shinsou

Start from the beginning

"Will you continue treating her like she isn't there?"

No

"ANSWER ME!"

"You guys are going to be the  reason she gives up on her dreams!"

No

"YOUR GOING TO BE THE REASON SHES GOING TO GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING  AGAIN"

NO

"YOUR GOING TO BE THE REASON SHES GOING TO TRY END HERSELF AGAIN BUT THIS TIME NOONE WILL STOP HER!"

"NO! I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

I then suddenly stopped talking and couldn't move.

"Your only sorry because I made you realize what you've done if I didn't you wouldn't have cared. You really are delusional. You and your class don't deserve her forgiveness"

No, no we don't

Yn pov

Midoriya stopped moving, Shinsou must have gotten to him. I didn't think Midoriya was someone you could set off. I wonder what Shinsou told him.

Será mejor que le dé un poco de sentido común sobre cómo te han estado tratando. Si no lo have, terminará peor para ellos si yo lo hago. (He better be knocking some sense into him about how they have been treating you. If he doesn't it will end worse for them if i do it.)

Gracias? (Thanks?)

The stadium was in suspense, then Midoriya started moving out of bounds.  My eyes widened as he activated his quirk and making some dust fly. When it cleared, I could see he was in control of himself again.He stopped before he was officially out of bounds. Wow, Midoriya really is something else. He snapped himself out with just using his finger. Shinsou then started shouting at him. Midoriya then ran to Shinsou and started pushing him out of bounds. Shinsou stopped him by punching his injured finger. This caused Midoriya to wince and stop, this gave Shinsou the chance to push him aside.

Ahora esto es entretenido (Now this is entertaining )

Por supuesto que encontrarías esto entretenido. (Of course you would find this entertaining )

As Shinsou was trying to push him again, Midoriya got his arm and grabbed his collar and started to throw him over his shoulder.

Ahora Midoriya acaba con él. (Now Midoriya finish him)

Oye, ¿de qué lado estás? (Hey, whose side are you on ?)

Estoy del lado del ganador   (I'm on the winner's side!) 

I rolled my eyes at her comment as I saw Midoriya throw Shinsou, when Shinsou was slammed on the ground and was out of bound. Midnight then announced that Midoriya was the winner of the mach, then the class started to cheer for him.  As everyone cheered for him, my focus was on Shinsou as he got up. He looked defeated as he was exiting the arena. My eyes softened as he was out of sight. Maybe I should see him  to  congratulate  him for doing his best. Yeah, I should do that.

Sí, ve a animar a tu novio  (Yes, go cheer up your boyfriend)

Él no es mi novio  (He's not my boyfriend)

I responded flustered as I heard her giggle mischievously.

Oh, entonces admites que Kaito es tu novio. ( Oh so you admit Kaito is your boyfriend.)

No, no es así (No, it's not like that)

Hmm

I shook my head flustered as I stood up and made my way to Shinsou.

Izuku pov

I didn't pay much attention to their cheers as I thought back to what Shinsou said. We really messed up, (ln) doesn't deserve that. I should bring this to everyone elses attention before we do more damage, its time we make things right. I'm sorry (ln), I hope you can forgive me.  I quickly made my way to our seating area and started looking for (ln). Everyone came up to me and started congratulating me. I quickly thanked them and quickly skimmed over the seats but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's (Ln) ?"

I heard muttering about who she is or how they forgot about her? But I also noticed that Ka-chan flinched when I mentioned her.

Wow, he was right , we do treat her as if she isn't there.

Uraraka then spoke up," Now that you mention it, I haven't seen her since the locker room. Why?"

"I have to apologize to her"

Everyone looked at me confused but I corrected myself.

"Actually we all have to apologize"

.....................

Fun Fact: I finished this chapter because I can't sleep at all and its 2:04 in the morning right now.