𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Can you imagine the chaos if anyone ever found out you got married? You think your hoes would perish?" Amerie joked, watching him laugh to himself as he adjusted his body. His eyes popped open to stare into her glowing eyes that never came up off of him.

"Ion got hoes nigga, I got you."

"And who am I?" She teased with a raised eyebrow.

Running his tongue along his lips slowly, Syre raised his body so he sat up with her. "My everything." He mumbled, bringing pain to her cheeks from how hard she smiled to herself. He grasped her throat gently to peck her lips in the same delicacy.

"I love when you're so sweet and cuddly, it's so cute. You're such a teddy bear when you want to be." Amerie spoke against his lips that she stole one more kiss from, before they pulled away from one another.

"Ian ever believed a woman could change somebody, but you changed me for the better forreal. And I ain't tryna do the whole getting in our feelings right now, but you just make me happy, ion know. You got the most beautiful soul, and it's rare to find people like you these days." He spoke quietly, bringing a hard blush along Amerie's face.

Her hands ran down her exposed thighs slowly with the longer she stared into his face. The look in his eyes was one that had both her emotions, and hormones, going from the seriousness in them. She could feel her mind becoming clouded with something else, that wasn't appropriate for the conversation at hand.

"I can't wait until you're able to show me." Her voice came out so soft, as her hand ran along his lap. Directly along his print that he watched her long white acrylic nails trace. "We've slowed down so much, that's not like us." She mumbled, bringing her eyes back up to stare into his that were already back on her.

"Say the word and I'll give you a lil reminder of how shit used to be." He grabbed her hand that still rubbed along his growing erection. "If you not tryna do that, don't tease me."

"I would, but I don't like the restriction so I'll stop." She sighed out, allowing him to drop her hand back into her own lap.

He fulfilled any craving she had for him, but it was difficult when her belly got in the way of a lot. So things slowed down in that realm, and they both clearly missed it with how much they tried their best to work around the slight dilemma between them caused by the baby.

"Okay let's talk about the future, after we have baby Lani, then what?" Amerie smiled to change the subject, and cut the sexual tension that overcame the room just that quick.

Her body adjusted to sit so she faced him directly with her legs extended over his lap. She smiled to herself once his hands held her swollen foot closest to him, beginning to kneed it in a massage she didn't have to ask for.  "Then we move in together, then I propose-."

"Baby a proposal has to come first." She looked at him oddly, taking his focus away from her white painted toes.

"A proposal supposed to be before the baby and clearly that didn't happen, so we doing it my way. Move in together, then the proposal, then the wedding. After that, baby #2 and if you feeling it, baby #3." He shrugged to Amerie who stared at him both amused, and confused that he wanted 4 children including Xyden and the one they were about to have.