"You seem angry with him."

"Well Im not, okay? Im alright. Hes alright. Were alright."

"Sure. I think youre actually fighting. Hes angry with you and youre angry with him."

"Im not angry."

"Sure youre not. By the way, if you want me to leave, just ask me something. You should know this."

"Fine. Whats your name?"

"I dont think youre ready for that much, but my first name starts with a T."

"Well thats helpful."

"I know it is."

Alone again. But I dont know if I like being alone. At least right now. Normally Neito is all in my space and I want to be left alone, but I think I miss him being annoying.

Neito <3

hey, are you there?
im sorry about today
*seen*

Who am I kidding, did I really think he was gonna respond?? He is mad at me. I cant lie to myself. I made him mad.

*ping*

He actually messaged me back?

Neito <3

what?
im busy so make it quick

im sorry for getting mad at you earlier
i can still sit with you tomorrow
i was mad earlier
i didnt mean to get angry like that
i feel bad

do you really?

yes, of course i do!!!!

mhm, sure

whats that supposed to mean?!
*seen*
neito?

I shut my phone off. I was ready to cry, but there was a knock on my door.
"Yo Y/n~ You aint crying over a boy are ya?"

I opened the door, "No, Im not. Dont worry Miko."

"Sooo," she sat on the bed and patted the spave next to her, "what went down? Are you still together? Do I need to beat him up?"

"No, you dont need to beat him up. Were still together, but hes mad at me." She raised her eyebrows ans motioned for me to keep talking. "I made a new friend, or, maybe acquaintance, at school. Today he walked with us and his friends were with us. Theyre all from Class A by the way. I forgot to say that. But basically Neito didnt want them around and was being a jerk so I told him to stop."

"What did you say, exactly?"

"I dont really remember."

"Yes you do, I can tell."

"I said he was stupid and that I wasnt gonna sit with my class tomorrow."

"Well I dont get why hes so upset. You told him the truth!"

"I shouldnt have called him stupid, at least not at school, thats just embarrassing for him. At least, I would be embarrassed."

"Maybe it isnt you, its the others? I mean, I think either eay he shouldnt be mad. No offense but, youre actually making friends, that never happens!"