Chapter 3 <3

Im so ashamed of myself. Like seriously Y/n?! You HAD to go and get in your very first fight on the very first day of school. And why did you stand up for her? Shes clearly stronger, and she didnt even need help. If Kendo would have fought that Bakugou kid, she would have won. Even so, she wouldve gotten in trouble because of me.

"Y/n." I heard my mom knocking on my door. "I made dinner. Do you want any?" She sounded really worried. Dammit.
I made her worry and now shes gonna worry 24/7 about me.
"Uh, y-yeah. One second.."

Dinner was really awkward. Me and mom were just sitting across from each other, eating in silence. I could feel her looking up at me occasionally, but I didnt pay much attention to it. After I fimished eating, I thanked mom, washed my dishes and went back upstairs, then went straight to bed.

I walked into class and felt everyones auras completely change. They seemes uncomfortable and weirded out. "I-Im sorry," I said quietly. No one said anything, probably because they couldnt hear me. I sat in my seat in the back between Monoma and Yanagi. I felt decently comfortable next to her yesterday. She told me that she loves scary movies and stories, which intrigued me. I havent seen that many scary movies because Miko and my mom arent fans of them. I thought we'd become decent friends, but I guess I was wrong. It felt like everyone in class was staring at me.

A while into class, Monoma leaned towards me and whishpered, "You know, you were the talk of the school this morning. I even heard people call you 'the ballsy witch'. It was kinda cool. Maybe we cou-"
"Monoma! Pay attention and stop talking to him!" Vlad King started yelling at him.

"Alright, sorry." He leaned in and whispered after Vlad turned his back, "Im gonna have everyone in class meet after school, and were gonna chat. Meet me by the bathrooms at lunch."
Oh god. Whats he gonna do? I dont wanna go somewhere alone with Monoma. Hes a bit intimidating and I dont want him to get mad at me. Hes probably gonna yell at me for "ruining Class B's reputation" or something. Oh well. I should just stop worrying for now and focus on school work.

I was walking to the bathroom, my hands sweating like crazy. I grabbed my quarts necklace, holding it tightly, trying not to lose my shit. I could see Monoma standing next to a door on his phone. Ho looked really focused so I wasnt going to say anything when I arrived.
I stood next to my clasmate for about 5 minutes, waiting for him to notice me.
"Alrighty L/n!" he said, catching me off guard. "You showed that class A kid that youre better than him. You just gotta show everyone in class that youre not. abad guy. They know Im not bad, thats why they love me!" Yeahh i dont know about that. I mean, Kendo yelled at him more times that I could count yesterday. I heard some others from the class callung him annoying and stuff as well, so I domt think they love him. "Now c'mon, Ill help you show them! Lets start by you telling me why you got into a fight with that kid?" I didnt really have a good reason.
"I just stood up for Kendo? I dont really know. Bakugou saying that about Kendo just irritated me."
"Okay okay, standing up for a classmate. But, uh.. why exactly? She could have handled it."
"I know she couldve! I had no right yelling at him and kneeing him like that and Ive been beating myself up for it all night and day. I was so stupid and I know Im weak. I just wanted to be what Miko is to me. I wanted to protect her." I spilled. But the thing is, that reason I just came up with, couldnt be further from the truth.
"Um, okay. Heh, uh, whos Miko? Is that like some kind of god or..."
"N-no. Shes my best friend.. Shes been there and stood up for me since grade school, and now that were going to seperate schools, I guess I just wanted to be like her."

Monoma told everyone at lunch to meet up at the park a few blocks away from school to "hang out". I ended up eating by myself again as to not disturb anyone, so he told me on the way back to class. I was walking about 10 feet behind a small group of my classmates. They all seemed to be having so much fun together. Itd probably be best if I didnt go. I should probably text Monoma and tell him Im not going.

Monoma

Hey Monoma. Im not going to
the park. I feel like I would
drop everyones spirits and ruin
the mood.

No! You have to come
L/n! I planned this all
out for you. I want you
to let everyone in the class
see that youre not bad.
If you go, you can prove
to them that youre not
gonna start fights every
time someone says
something you dont agree with.

But I would ruin the mood
Monoma!
Everyone hates me as it is...

Where are you?

What?

Where?

Um near the café thats
by the park you guys are
going to. Why?

Okay! Thank you L/n~

Monoma?!

He didnt respond after that, so I was left wondering why he asked that. Then it hit me. Hes coming to take me. I ran inside the café and sat down.
"Hello sir! What would you like to drink?" Crap. I came in here to get away from Monoma, not get a drink and shit!
"O-oh, I just came in here t-to read my book, I dont need a drink or anything." I hope she doesnt kick me out or something.
"Ah okay! Just please dont be too long. There will be customers who are goung to need this tabl-"
"Is there a boy in here with a UA uniform and h/c hair?!" a voice boomed through the door. Dammit, it was Monoma.
"Over here at this table! Why, did he do something wrong? Do we need the cops here?"
"No, nonono. Hes my classmate and I reallyyyyy need him. Hes just running away like a little baby." Wow. Did he really think of me as a baby? Even if he does it doesnt matter anymore. "Alrighty then L/n! C'mon, everyones waiting for ya!" He started dragging me out of the cafe and down the street.
"Monoma."
"Yes L/n? What is it?" he asked while smiling.
"Why are you doing this? Theres no need. Ill just go through highschool like every other school year. Its not that hard for me. I dont need anyone in class to see who I really am-"
"I dont think you should be suffering! We have to work to show those class A buffoons that were 100x better than them, and we cant do that if everyone believes you suck! You also kinda need to work with us, so yeah!"
"...I dont want to prove anything to cla-"
"Also Kendo feels terrible for stepping in and shes blaming herself for your fight with that idiotic underling."
"Okay... Im sorry."
"Save it."
He let go of me and we started walking to the park

Okie dokie. It took a while to get this chapter out because ive been busy with a bunch of family stuff :[ I swear ill try and get more out!!! >~< anywaysssss sorry this chapter is kinda shitty. ill try harder next time!!

-Ash :D