Chapter 32: Final exams

Start from the beginning

From his actions even Bakugou is a sweeter person compared to him..

"Hmm, so I was listening and I know you're worried what's going to be on the big coming practical, and I heard it's going to be combat against robots like in entrance exam."

"What??! Really!? How do you know that??"

"One of my friends a few grades up filled me in, I know cheating but oh well🤷‍♀️."

But right then Midorya started to ramble on about some possibility that it's going to be a lot more different.

"How stupid can you be Kendou! You just gave away our hole strategic advantage! This was our chance to finally be ahead of that class full of Idiots!-"

And another smack this time on the neck. I seriously enjoyed seeing Kendou putting him down like a dog.

"THEY'RE NOT THE IDIOTS!!"

Yea, I seriously loved Kendou.

*Back in class*

"ALRIGHT! It will be easy if it's just robots!"

"Such awesome news!"

Denki and Mina exclaimed.

"Why are you so happy? You both have a hard time controlling your quirks.."

Shouji asked.

"Yea! But now I can go all out on robots!"

"And I can melt them with ease!"

"Now all that's left is Yayourozu to help you study and you'll be all set for finals!"

"WELL DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO GO TO THE TRAINING CAMP NOW!"

The both exclaimed excitedly, I laughed happy for them. I truly believe it will be just robots, I mean.. an exam with robots? Definitely souns like UA.

But Midorya seemed lost in Thought. I don't know what tho.. maybe from that thing yesterday with All might, he said that it was about what will happen with his quirks in the future.. but I don't think that's all that he said to him.
From his expression and his movements like his first tightening, there's something more.. something that is absolutely an extreme big weight on his shoulders..

"It shouldn't matter if its robots or actual people.."

That raspy voice started speaking.

"Why are you morons so excited?"

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MORON!!"

"SHUT UP!! YOU NEED TO CONTROL HOW TO CONTROL YOUR QUIRK, YOU GOT IT!!"

So loud..
I placed my palms on my ears trying to make the shouting a little more bearable.

"HEY! Deku!!"

-!
I swear his hatred for Midorya always seemed to just keep on growing, but, it always just never had a reason to..

"I don't know what's going on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now and I want you to know, it's seriously pissing me off.."