Chapter 32: Final exams

Start from the beginning

It was funny seeing everyone with their interaction.
Suddenly I feel my sleeve being pulled at.

"Hey Y/N, care to join us for lunch break?*ribbit*"

"Oh, Of course, I'd love that!"

I responded with a big smile on my face while tsu reciprocated an equal smile but smaller.

* Lunch Rush Eatery*

"I'm kinda nervous about the final, I have no idea what it's gonna be."

"Hard to believe they'll give us anything too crazy."

"Have you forgotten everything they put us through?"

Me, Ida and Midorya talked.

"The questions on the written exam will all be from class so, I should at least be able to do dose."

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?"

Uraraka asked, I guessed she would be nervous considering she placed 14th place in the.
Tsu was in 7th place Hakagure was in 17th and I was in 6th.

"Its driving me nuts, I just want to know what they'll have us doing"

"Its a comprehensive test at everything we learned this year."

"Yep and that's about everything we could get out of mister Aizawa to tell us."

Maybe I could ask the twins about it? Or maybe just Shio, tho slim chances that she will tell me anything..

"Alright so it'll cover combat training and rescue training oh and basic training."

Uraraka started to count down everything we learned so far.

"We can't just study, we have to stay in great physical shape-ACK!?"

OI!!

"Oh sorry, your heads so big that its hard to miss."

Oh when I'll het my hands on that blond twig-!

"You're from class 1-B! Uhm Monoma right? That really hurt.."

"I heard you guys had an encounter with the Hero Killer, just like in the sports festival class 1-A isn't happy until they're the centre of attention but you do realise you're not in the spot light because people think you're good heroes right? It's only because you keep getting into so much trouble, here's food for thought, one day some of us might get caught up in your mess and become victims as well. What kind of horrible villains youll bring down upon us? What demons-!"

And right then when I was about to jump over this table and choke the life out of him, Kendo came right beside him and smacked his head with the side of her hand practically making him pass out.

"That's not funny Monoma! You heard what happened to Ida chill out!"

"Kendou!"

Ida tried pleading with her to let Monoma go but I say that she's doing one of the best things anyone could do.

"I'm sorry about him, I think theres a hole where his heart should be."