Twenty Six: He wasn't joking?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDJaobQxvzk)
This is like the best thing ever :)
I'm trying to make at least a little chapter for yall. I'm at my grandmas house and the internet sucks. I forgot my computer at my uncles house so I hate to do this on my phone. :(
next chaper will b posted tommorow...
Winter gave him a skeptical look, raising his eyebrow. "What?" He said, like an complete idiot.

"Be my boyfriend." Qiblj repeated hopefully. He was nervously fiddling with his earing. The Sandwing was trying to sound confident at first. But now it was all ruined.

There was more awkward silence. Qibli blushed. Winter seemed frozen in place. This was so embarrassing.

"I um... love you..." He offered, wincing when Winter looked him in the eyes. His light blue eyes sparkled.

"Are you sure?" Winter asked, breaking eye contact and looking down at his talons. What was wrong with this dragon. Qibli was here confessing his feelings and he goes, are you sure?

What was that even supposed to mean? The Sandwing was sure. He had thought it over multiple times. He was sure.

"Yeah." Qibli said. He looked up at the taller dragon hopefully. Winter was still staring at his feet and the ground. "Do you want Tobe my boyfriend or not?" The Sandwing croaked. If the Icewing said no now then Qibli didn't know what he would do.

Winter frowned looking up at Qibli. "Why do you always have to be so pushy all the time?" The Icewing growled, looking back up at the Sandwing and backing up. "When I said I loved you I gave you time. Can't you do the same?" H sniffed, turning around and running away.

Qibli's eyes widened. What had he done? He always used the wrong choice of words. He was an idiot. But he should be able to fix it. When he ran away Winter went after him. He wasn't going to give up until Winter wasin his arms.

The Sandwing galloped after him, his talons hitting the hard stone floors of Jade Mountain. He had absolutely no idea where to find Winter. But he wasn't going to stop looking until he found him.

Where would he even go?

He couldn't exactly run home like Qibli did... Well he could go back to sanctuary. But he doubted that because Winter hated flying for long periods of time and they had just finished thier four hour flight o Jade Mountain Academy.

He had to still be at the academy...

                                   ~