Twenty One: He Did It Again

HIIIIIII Its a late chapter! Sorry! Writing another one right now haha :) anyone notice that the Q and W are next to each other on the keyboard? (mine at least mine) lol they are meant to be. <3

"Did you just kiss me?"

"W-what?" 

Qibli was a idiot. He did it again. He did something stupid that he would regret, again. Again. He did it again. The Sandwing was playing with Winter's feelings again. He gave him false hope and then the next day he would fly away to the Sand kingdom. He told him that he needed time to figure out his sexuality and stuff. But he wasn't supposed to pull this.

"Sand snorter!" Winter yelled into his ear, causing him to jump. "What?" he repeated, turning to look Winter in the eyes. His beautiful light blue, icy eyes. Qibli was frozen.

"I asked you a q-question." The Icewing said, raising his snout in the air to try to hide his dark blue blush. He looked kind of stupid. But Qibli didn't mind. 

"What was the question?" The Sandwing asked. It was obvious that he was stalling the conversation so he could get away with not answering the question. Winter caught on quicky though. He stopped in his tracks and turned in Qibli's direction. "Shut up." He snarled, his temper rising.

Qibli kept walking for a second. But then he stopped as well, turning around. The Icewing was practically fuming. His face was dark blue and his eye ridges (instead of eyebrows because I don't think dragons have them?) were furrowed. "You always do this to me." He growled, staring the Sandwing dead in the eye. "You did it to me again." Winter pouted.

"I know..." He muttered to the Icewing. He did not know what to say. It wasn't fair that he didn't know what he was doing with himself. What he was feeling. Other dragons knew if they were gay or straight or bi or whatever. He had no idea. Everyone seemed attractive to him regardless of gender. That was why he was confused. 

"Hello!?" The Sandwing was snapped out of his daydreaming. Winter walked up to him. Qibli could tell that he was trying to be intimidating. But inside he was broken. His family left him, Qibli couldn't leave him. Qibli also couldn't lie to himself and say that he didn't want to be with Winter.

But he couldn't.

"I'm sorry. I'm stupid." Qibli said, louder this time so Winter could hear him. The Icewing was taken aback by this. "I don't know what I am." He pouted, looking at the floor and breaking eye contact with the other dragon. He was so so confused.

"I'm sorry that I did that. I like you... I like you a lot... But I don't know what I am... I don't know who I am." He confessed to Winter, who was looking at Qibli angrily. But then his gaze softened. 

"I'll wait for you." He told Qibli. "I'll wait until you know your sexuality." The Icewing shot a small and reassuring smile to his friend. Qibli smiled wide. It was a real smile this time. Not a fake smile that you would use to lie to people. This time he couldn't help but run up to Winter and pull him into  bone crushing hug.

"Ow! My ribs, Sand snorter!"