Episode 2

Taehyung is out of control because yn slap her.

Taehyung : now I will show you who I am..... He smashed his lips to her and forcefully kiss her.

Yn: I use my all strength to remove him but it is no use of him he is more stronger than her. Tears were coming from my eyes. When he broke the kiss, immediately I was left that place and hide in empty classroom and tears were not stopping and I was crying like a hell.

Again bell ring for second class
Yn pov~
When bell ring I stood up made my way to washroom. I wash my face and then touch my lips. Then I come in hallway to go to my class but then Jennie saw and asked.....

Jennie : where were you??I was waiting for you.

Yn: sorry.... Actually I was go to wrong class (lied*)

Jennie : it's OK. Meet my new friend jungkook. Jungkook she is yn my bestie.

Jungkook : Hii YN! Are you alright??

Yn: I look into his eyes.... I feel like he know everything what happened in a while ago and said yaa... I m alright.

Jennie : hey! Why you asked that?

Jungkook : nothing...

Then Taehyung come

Jungkook : meet him.... He is Taehyung my best friend. He is so sweet and caring towards girls.

Yn pov~
She is looking at him in disbelief when jungkook say about him.

Jennie: hello Taehyung...... She handshake with him. He also do and move his hand towards yn to handshake.

Jungkook : yn do....

Yn: hmm... I slowly move my hand toward him and look into his eyes he also do same but my hand touch his hand he touch my hand gently like he feels sorry for that.

Time skip to class~
Jennie and yn both give their intro and sit together infront of jungkook and Taehyung. They both say hello to them.

Time skip to cafeteria ~
A/n: yn is looking at Taehyung bcoz she has a crush on him but she feel so bad what Taehyung did to her she even can't forgive him for that. When Taehyung look at her immediately yn look away and start talk with Jennie.

Yn: Jennie I am going to library...... Do you want to come with me??

Jennie : okk.... You go I'll be there in a minute.

Yn: okk come fast

Yn pov~
When I was going to library suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me at empty classroom.

Yn: who the hell are.........I was shocked to see the person it was non other Kim Taehyung!!!

Yn: leave me..... Don't you dare to for something.

Taehyung : I m also not interested in you. I am here bcoz I feel guilty what I did to you. Actually I have some angry issue and when you slap me I lost my control.

Yn: so now you feel guilty. You are here to apologize to me in fact you are here because you want to reduce your guilt.

Taehyung : look I really sorry for what I did to you. Plz forgive me I sincerely apologize to you.

Yn: If you really sorry for that then I'll think about it.

Taehyung : give me your phone.

Yn: why??

Taehyung : he take her phone from her hand said I will add my number in your phone.

Yn : There is no need of that we can talk in college. and if my parents know about this that I talk with boys and I have his number too then they will take my phone.

Taehyung : I add my number with the name Taean is that okay?

Yn: But_

Taehyung : okay bye I have basketball game so plz come to see me.

Yn: no I have my classes.

Taehyung : if you really forgive me then plz come

Yn: when I say I forgive you. I said I will think about it.

Taehyung : okay but he comes closer to her and whisper in her ear plz come baby I will wait for you........

Then he left her with dumbfounded
She feel something special who she never feel like that.

To be continue..........