Iolanthe Potter Chapter #9

Start from the beginning

As Iola boards, she shouts, "Don't forget to call me!" The others just wave goodbye.

"I'm glad she has friends," Lydia leans onto Sirius, "don't you agree Benjy?"

"Definitely," he answers. Benjy is honestly confused. Over the course of three hours, he's not only found out he marries Lydia Potter and dies, he also has a little girl. A little girl with a woman who talks to the personification of death on a constant basis. A little girl who will start talking to death on a day to day basis. What was so special about him, a regular muggle-born, that caused the heiress to one of the biggest wizarding families to love him. To marry him. To sleep with him. Merlin this was weird to think about.

The scene shifts once again, and Iola is being apparated into Potter Manor.

"The twins are ready," Sirius is for once, serious, "and I left some things for you to change into. I don't exactly have a spouse, so I'm doing this on my own. I'm going to need your full cooperation."

"What's going on?" Iola asked, "what are we doing?"

"Remember you told me about your nightmares?" Sirius asks, "well, we're about to get this all fixed up. I know it's a lot, but we don't have much time. I promise to explain after we're done."

"I trust you Daddy," Iola says, and goes to change. Her outfit is identical to the one her mother wore, all those years ago, except for the circlet. She had her own circlet, an astonishingly beautiful piece, and it was strange. She wondered what this was for.

"You're ready," Sirius noted happily, "let's head to the hidden room

"You're ready," Sirius noted happily, "let's head to the hidden room. There's only so long he'll be patient for."

"Who's he?" an 11 year old Callie Potter asks, a skip in her step, "and do we get to sacrifice something? I hope we do. Also, are we part of a cult? Or are we just weirdos?"

"She's definitely like Sirius," Euphemia laughs, "but she has a lot of her mother's features."

"I agree Cara Mia," Fleamont says, "but if I'm not mistaken, those eyes are unmistakably yours."

"I guess Lyddie's project worked," Euphemia hummed, "good for her."

"You'll see," Sirius smiles mischievously at his daughter, "I'm not sure you'll like it very much though. You two aren't the firstborn, so there is a limited amount you can do." 

They arrive at the door, and Sirius puts his hand on it. His eye's glow silver, and the door opens wide for him.

"So the magic is learnable," Rookwood strokes his beard, "we can bring it to the Dark Lord, and he'll certainly be able to master it."

"I'm not sure it is learnable," Bellatrix points out harshly, "the Potter's seem extremely shocked Sirius opened the door. I have a feeling it's more complicated than that."