Will he open up?

"Boss, he came back from Australia."said a buff tattooed male standing in the dark room in front of hyunjin who was busy sipping his drink.

"I knew it."a smirk crept on his face.

"What are the further orders boss?"questioned the standing male.

"Now we don't have to do anything. He is gonna come to us on his own."the smirk on his face widened.

"As you say boss."said the other male and left the room afterwards.

Hyunjin took out his phone and made a call.

"Send her to my room and tell her that I want to talk about her lost stuff."he ordered on the phone and cut the call afterwards without even hearing anything from the other side.

Few seconds passed by and then a knock was heard on his room door.

He glanced in the direction of the door and then allowed the person to enter.

Arim entered the room and glanced in her surroundings. The first time she visited his room was a night before but that time she was too mad to notice her surroundings.

As soon as she entered the smell of alcohol was the first thing that greeted her at the doorstep.

She hated alcohol and alcoholic people and the reason being her past sufferings.

That smell was traumatizing for her but she collected herself and dragged herself further in the room.

"What do you want to talk about?"she questioned when she realized he wasn't going to do that first.

He turned around and finally decided to face her.

"Oh you are here. Sorry, I was zoning out."he apologized.

"It's alright. Can you please tell what you wanted to talk about now?"she said getting uncomfortable.

"What happened? Is everything alright?"he questioned a bit panicked (but was that even real).

"Yes everything is fine. It's just I can't tolerate strong alcohol smell."Arim was on the verge of puking at that point.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that. Do you want us to talk somewhere else?"he questioned now standing up from the couch.

"It's up to you."said Arim, still looking uncomfortable.

"Ok then let's go to the balcony."he said and went in the direction of the big glass window which was covered with a red curtain.

He slid the curtains aside and a beautiful view could be seen. Although they were in the middle of the forest, the view was still so beautiful that Arim couldn't stop herself from staring in that direction.

"Come on. What are you waiting for?"his voice took Arim out of her flabbergasted state.

She hesitated for a second but then went in the direction of that balcony where he was already standing, staring at the starry sky.

Arim stood beside him and both of them didn't talk for a few minutes. It felt like they were lost in the beautiful and starry sky.

"I'm sorry for behaving rudely earlier. It wasn't my intention. I just lost temper suddenly."he said in a low tone, still staring at the sky with his arms crossed.

"It's fine. It was my fault too, I shouldn't have gone there without your permission."

He just hummed in response and both of them diverted their attention to the sky once again.

"Can I ask you a question?"Arim asked after good 5 minutes.

"Go on."

"Why did you get so mad when you got to know I was in that room. I mean, what is there that you are hiding from everyone?"

He felt a sudden burst of emotions within him. It felt like someone just stabbed him then and there. He shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath before answering.

"There is nothing important. It's just there are some belongings of 'someone special' in that room and I don't want anyone to touch them."his tone was strange yet calm.

"Oh can I know who is that someone special?"Arim never wanted to start a conversation with him but when she got the chance she couldn't stop herself from doing so.

"Someone special, someone who used to be my everything, someone who used to be my light, someone..."he halted his words and Arim was sure she saw a lone tear escaped his eyes.

But he was quick enough to hide his emotions as he turned his head away from her who was busy staring at him like she had seen something unusual.

"About your passport, I contacted the embassy and your passport will take a month or even more."said hyunjin only a second later, still facing away from her.

"What? More than a month. Where am I going to stay till then? I don't even have any friend."Arim questioned, visibly panicking.

"You can stay here as long as you want. No one will say anything."he said and left the balcony in a hurry.

Arim stood there dumbfounded.

"What is wrong with him? Does he have some kind of personality disorder or something? One minute he behaves like the sweetest person alive and then the other minute his rude and cold personality strikes argh.."

She kept on complaining to herself, clearly knowing no one was there to hear her vent.
_______

"What did you do to yourself?"cries of pain and agony could be heard.

"Why did you kill yourself, why?"a young boy was mourning on the death of the one who was his only family.

"You knew that I only had you. You knew that I can't live without you. You knew that; you knew everything, still you left me alone here why...."he screamed at the top of his lungs while beads of tears made their way out of his eyes.

"I'll kill everyone who was involved in this. I'll take your REVENGE. I'll do it even if I have to risk my life."the boy wiped his tears harshly and stood up from the bloody floor.

He glanced at the blood stained floor once again and left the room hastily.....
_____

Any thoughts?