busan

no one pov

jungkook was going busan in his dad's private camper. he was laying on his bunker bed scrolling through his phone, pouting. because taehyung hadn't responded anything about his trip yet. its been 6 hours already and his already on his way.

sliping his phone aside jungkook decided to take a nap before he reached his grandma's place. busan was jungkook's hometown and he missed his grandma very much. she would always cook jungkook his fav food whenever he gave a visit to her.

"kookie did you pack---" jungkook's mom was cut off as she saw her son lying soundlessly on the bed. "awe his asleep, his so cute to watch" his mom cooed at jungkook as jungkook's dad mr jeon gave a weird look to the lady. she was very much obsessed of her son. jungkook was her only dear son after all.

"well iam making cury and rice this afternoon." mrs jeon informed mr jeon who was busy reading a newspaper in his hands. camper life had minimized his privacy, he regreted coming to the trip but he missed his hometown dearly. he noded over as mrs jeon skimped over to the kitchen inside the camper.

-

the delicious aroma of curry and rice wakes jungkook up as he shifts over his sheets. "be careful there. your sleeping above the bunker" mr jeon informed jungkook who quitely laid stiff. jungkook had completly forgotten about that, if his dad hadn't warned him he would have hurt himself. jungkook's dad was usually cold but he cared for him more than anything else.

"uhu" jungkook responded as he got down from the bed, his fluffy hair was a mess, his bangs was all around his forehead. jungkook quickly went and fixed himself infront of the mirror , pouting.

"i just slept for a while and iam already a mess" he mumbled. as he was busy checking himself out he missed the smile formed over his dad's lips.

"my silly son"

later when the family ate together the trip came to an end as they already reached jungkook's grandma's place.

as soon as jungkook steped out he was engulfed in a tight hug by his grandma. "awe my jeonggukie has grown up into such nice young man" the old lady cooed at the boy who looked at her with big bambi eyes , blushing.

"i missed you grandma" jungkook said. his grandma ruffled his hair "i missed you too baby" the grandma said now averting her gaze towards her jealouse son who cuffed. "oh jungwoon~ didn't see you there- old lady's eyes have gotten weak" grandma apologised now hugging mr jeon as mrs jeon had a good laugh see that in the back.

-

jungkook was in his grandma's kitchen watching his grandma cook curiously. "curious much are you?" grandma asked with a grin. jungkook pouted "tell me what you're cooking grandma. it smells good" jungkook complained.

"you'll know at the dinner time grandson" grandma chuckled. jungkook's pout only grew bigger. his grandma wouldn't tell him.

"so jeonggukie tell me about your friends? have gotten a girlfriend yet?" grandma asked. jungkook visibly shrinked at the question, he didn't have any friends...or maybe he did...

jungkook nods "i have two friends i guess.." jungkook said. he was talking about taehyung and jimin pherapse. "oh what about a girlfriend?" grandma still had to tease jungkook but she didn't find any look of shyness on the boy's face. jungkook shook his head. he wasn't straight.

but his grandma need not know that.

grandma hums for a sec and then turns over the boy "how about a boyfriend?" grandma asked, no expression on her face. but looking the boy's flushed out face she grins. "oh i see~" grandma teased.

jungkook whined "grandma-- i-i dont have boyfriend either. what ! why are you smiling at me like that" jungkook huffed. but his grandma only noded. jungkook felt heat creeping his cheeks because the moment grandma mentioned of a boyfriend all jungkook could think of was taehyung. because tae was his crush. but they're just friends he thought.

- - -

yoongi_cat_boi

lol i guess tae is punching the wall right now.