𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀᴛ"
𝐓𝐀𝐏 𝐈𝐍⭢

𝐈𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐞́ 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 7———

𝐈𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐞́ 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 7
———

"𝐒𝐎 what happened. You bitches love leaving me out of shit." Ari said as she hit the tennis ball back towards Ivory. She was referring to what happened that day she left.

"Girl it's a lot of shit that happened.." Ivory started then finished explaining what all that happened while they hit the ball back and forth. Ari wasn't present at all due to her spending time with her son, Yosohn.

"Damn. That's why you not talking to India?" She asked and Ivory nodded. She felt like India had something to do with the whole thing. "Well I know you ain't ask for my opinion but I think you should at least talk to her. We talked everything out before." Ari suggested causing Ivory to shrug.

Hold grudges was something Ivory always did. Which led to arguments, fights, and caused relationships to end. But when it came down to her bestfriends, the problems always seem to disappear after a day. Or even after a couple of hours they would start back talking so this whole situation was throwing all three of them off.

"I'll take that into consideration I guess." Ivory spoke and Ari shook her head. "You ready to go? I'm hungry" Ari spoke, defusing the conversation and Ivory nodded.

"Take my pictures though! Gotta post for my girlies." Ivory handed Ari her phone. Taking a couple of pictures, she made sure she looked great in all of them.

 Taking a couple of pictures, she made sure she looked great in all of them

Liked by indiaroyale and 928,709 others

IvyLeague you bitches can't even play tennis✌🏾

therealkylesister it looked like you couldn't play either but hey
IvyLeague bitch???

The three females sat in awkward silence, waiting for somebody to speak first as they ate their lunch at Olive Garden. Ari ended up inviting India so the two can talk. Obviously it wasn't getting anywhere.

"Um anybody gonna talk? We not doing that trend on tiktok." Ari blurted referring to that trend on the popular app where the first to talk has to pay for the food.

"Did you have something to do with the kidnapping?" Ivory straightforwardly asked not wanting to sugarcoat anything as she twirled the spaghetti noodles on her fork.

"No. Why would I set my own bestfriend up after everything you done for me?" India jerked her head back as she spoke with her hands. Definitely angered about Ivory questioning her loyalty.

"I don't know I felt like you called me to your house so he can take me again. I mean you did come downstairs out of breath when I walked in the door." Ivory stated how she felt about the whole situation making India shake her head with a chuckle. Ari sat back drinking her lemon water watching the two talk. This was like a show to her.

"So you questioning my loyalty? Like i'm that jayda bitch or something. Since middle school I been by your side. We been through arguments and physical fights and got over it but now you don't want to speak to me over something YOU are assuming. That's some crazy shit." India laughed and Ivory scrunched

"Bitch you think I'm crazy?" Ivory asked and Ari choked on her water.

"Did you not hear- you know what. If the shoe fits wear it chile." India shrugged and putting the fork that held alfredo into her mouth. Ivory then turned to look at Ari.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" She asked and Ari looked off to the side. "Oh so wow y'all think I'm just a crazy bitch..."

"Girl you know we love yo crazy ass though so it's okay!" Ari said trying to convince Ivory making India chuckle.

"Oh girl please." Ivory replied and looked back at India that sat across from her.

"Look girl. All im saying is that I didn't have anything to do with the kidnapping. I wouldn't put you in a situation like that ever! I'm your bestfriend. We're your bestfriends!" India expressed pointing between her and Ari.

"I guess you're right. Sorry for assuming." Ivory mumbled while pouting.

"Aweee her first time in forever apologizing firsttt!" Ari said before leaning over and squeezing Ivory cheeks making Ivory hit her hands and India laugh.

"I forgive you, best." India said smiling. "Ight hug it out." Ari quickly spoke and pulled out her camera. Both rolled their eyes and reached across the table, giving each other a hug.

"Ewww this is so sweet. Y'all ugly as hell." Ari said before stopping the recording and both girls laughed.

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫..

773 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠!