𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

~"sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀᴛ"
𝐓𝐀𝐏 𝐈𝐍⭢

𝐈𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐞́ 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25————

𝐈𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐞́ 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25
————

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 into the mall, Ivory attention went to footlocker. She was a sneaker head and brought every good looking shoe that came out. But the thing was that she never wore them. She kept slides or crocs on her feet but for special occasions or if she decided to take pictures she would be wearing sneakers or heals.

Before she got inside the mall she did make Von take pictures to post for instagram so she can let her fans know that she was okay. He wasn't going for it until she threatened to scream for help.

"Let's go in there first!" She said excitedly dragging him by his shirt.

"Let go of me girl. I ain't no ragdoll you can just pull on." He popped her hand once they made it inside. She waved him off and scanned the store, looking for a specific one.

"Found it!" She yelled, drawing attention to her and she walked quickly to it. She grabbed the Grey Jordan Retro 1 that she saw a month ago but never got her hands on it. She looked around looking for a worker.

"You need anything?" A voice spoke behind her making her jump a little and turned around. She was met with a brownskin girl that looked no older than 18.

"Oh yes can I get this in a 7 in women?" She asked and the girl nodded and walked away. When she turned around she was met with von chest making her jump once again.

"Why everybody keep popping up on me?" She asked mugging Von and he shrugged.

"That's all you getting? You don't want nothing else?" He asked and she shook her head no and walked to the counter. She saw the same girl come back with a box and sat it on the counter.

"Is this all you want?" She asked and Ivory nodded, "Okay your total is $140.00. Cash or card?" She asked. Looking up at Ivory and then Von.

"Cash and keep the change." Von said handing her 2 hundred dollar bills. The girls eye went wide and she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god you're King Von and you're Ivory Jones. Chile y'all together? Oop i'm in yall business lemme hush. But can I get a picture with y'all? If y'all don't want to be seen together we can do it separately fa real. Cause we like this in my head." The girl rambled and crossed her fingers making both Dayvon and Ivory laugh and she smiled and covered her face.