I saw something switch in him and his facial expressions changed. I saw lust and hunger in his eyes. He flipped us on to the couch with me on my back on him on top of me, startling a gasp out of me.

 He flipped us on to the couch with me on my back on him on top of me, startling a gasp out of me

"You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered.

His lips met mine again for a brief moment and he made his way down my body. "Do you know I wanted to do this to you the moment I saw you in this dress?"

His kisses were not like anything I had felt before. I thought I had been kissed before, but I was so wrong. His touch on my mouth was as if he was starved for me. His hands slowly went down on my body.

He whispered in my ear, "I want to kiss every part of your sweet body." His teeth caught my ear lob."I want to rip that little dress off of you and drag my tongue along your warm soft skin until I taste every inch of you."

"Then what's stopping you?" I asked seductively.

"Fucking hell, baby." He cursed. "You are going to be the death of me."

I was feeling something I had never felt before. It was a rush of feeling. Excitement. Crave. Need. Fear. And some importantly desire unlike I have ever felt before.

"Wrap your hands around me and hold on tight." He instructed and I followed.

He picked me up and started walking us to the bedroom. His hands planted on my ass as we continued kissing only to stop when he walked us up the stairs.

Taking advantage of the situation I started kissing his neck slow and sensually. I wanted to tease him. Trust him with the balance of my body I let go off of locked fingers and tracing imaginary paths on his arms. Even under his suit I could feel his biceps.

I heard the door open and we walked us in. He placed me on the bed and hovered over me. 

My hands travelled down his torso and I undid the suit buttons pushing them off his shoulders. His gaze roamed over me, with that intense look in his eyes. He looks both haunted and mesmerized at once.

He kissed me again but this time slow like he had all the time in the world. His hand slid down my neck to my collor bone and to my chest.