2: enough about me whats your story?

Alright.

Another chapter.

Its been requested a bit.

So screw my updating schedule, I am updating today XD

K nyow onto story

(And is it just me or does it seem like fonnie isn't as popular as i used to be? We need to get the ship back)

---------

Bonnie's POV

When we got into the house, i was amazed!

The place was huge!

I swear you would think he's rich!

"Well!" He turned back to me, "make yourself at home!" And just like that, he fell lazily back onto his couch.

I giggled as i put my stuff down on the floor.

He scrambled around on his couch, putting his hand in between all the cushions as if trying to find something.

Finally after what seemed like forever, he bolted upwards, his hand in the air with a remote controller in his grasp.

"I got it!" He made a victory screech as he held it.

"Finally! Whoa-WHOA!" He suddenly yelled as he fell back, off of the couch, and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"oh my god, " I said laughing in between words, "are you okay?" I could barely say due to me laughing so hard.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said after he was done laughing, and got up and sat on the couch properly.

He motioned for me to sit next to him, which i then accepted and sat down.

"So, why were you on the streets? And what did you mean, you don't have a home?" Flynn asked me, with a serious look flastered on his hot face.

"Well...long story...i guess." i responded with, not knowing what to say to him.

"I got time." he replied with.

"Mm...well.." i didn't know if i could trust him or not, then again, he was letting me stay with him....

His only responce was a long sigh, as his gaze locked onto the floor.

"Is it something bad? If it is, you don't need to tell me, if it makes you feel uncomfortable." his words surprised me.

It was quiet for some time, until i asked him a question.

"So, enough about me, i guess, what about you?" I asked to lighten the mood back up.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asked me back.

"I don't know....maybe a little about yourself?"

"Okay then, you already know my name is Flynn, I'm 19, live alone with my sister, Margaret, though i call her Mangle to make her mad, and uhh....i guess that's it!"

"Hmm...well that answered most of my questions.."

"Oh? And what questions remain unsolved?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Just one. Why do you wear that eye patch? Do you do it for appearance or did something happen?"

"Well....when i was little i wore it for fun, and pretended i was a pirate. But then something happened to me, resulting in me needing to actually wear one around my left eye." he pointed to his eye patch.

"Mind telling me what happened?"

"Ah sure, I think i was.....9? No, 10. Yeah, and so i was 10 when i went to a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was my cousin's birthday, so I thought 'fuck it' and went with my mom. Bad idea. I took my cousin and my sister over to see the animatronic fox, Foxy was his name. He opened the curtains and the kids went crazy, i swear you couldn't hear anything but the kids! There was this one kid besides me, looking a bit younger than me, but not by much. Anyways, i guess he accidentally fell, and landed on me, which sent me flying foward a little. And at perfect timing too! Because when i flew fowards, Foxy's hook was in the way, and it peirced through my eyeball! I fell to the floor again and had my hand on my eye the whole time, screaming for help. That kid then rushed over to me, and tried to help me up, but just to fall to the floor like i did! Why? Because foxy then sunk his teeth into the top of his head, biting out his frontal lobe! A girl bolted over to us, screaming out the name i believe belonged to the kid. "Mike!" She yelled, as a kid with floofy looking hair was behind her, with tears in his eyes. When i got to the hospital, i was a mess of both mine and his blood! It was gruesome!"

My eyes widened at the story, ouch!

He leaned closer to me, and whispered in my ear, "want to see?"

I hesitated at first, but then nodded.

He sighed, then lifted up his eye patch with a smile.

I was imagining it to be alot worse than how it really was.

I winced before looking, but when i did, i was shocked.

He didn't even have an eye there! It's just an empty socket!

"Wow!" I let my eyes widen again, "they just removed the whole eye!?"

"Well yeah! The hook was stuck in my eye until i got to the hospital! They couldn't get it out unless they just took my entire eye out! So I had no choice but to watch as my eye was cut out!" He, for some reason, was smiling.

"Wait, you had to watch!?" I half yelled, half whispered.

"Duh! It's my eye! What do you think? Look away? Couldn't! But if your wondering something else, yes, they did give me anesthesia, otherwise it would have hurt as fuck!"

"Oh..." i responded once more.

He suddenly got up and headed to his kitchen.

"Want something? Like maybe tea or something?" He asked.

"Uhh....you got hot chocolate?"

"Yes! I shall make some!"

-------------

Yey! I made another chapter!

I wrote this at 3 A.M. ! Im tired af so plz let me sleep XD

K so in the next chapter, things start getting a little sadder. Some suicidal stuff will be in it, so enter with a warning!

K bye

~TheCreepypastaFox