Emilia looked up as she saw Garfiel in his transformed state rapidly moving towards the ground as his goal was to eliminate the remaining two ice soldiers.

The first one was immediately destroyed the moment Garfiel landed on the ground, having been squashed by him.

The second ice soldier attempted to attack the giant beast only to easily be slashed down.

Emilia was momentarily shocked by yet she did her best to keep her composure.

Before she could react to Garfiel's beast form, Ram continued to speak with a cold tone:

"You may not want to cause harm, Emilia-sama but I do. For the sake of Roswaal-sama, I will accomplish the task given to me by any means necessary, even if it means cutting you down."

The moment Ram finished her sentence, she looked at Emilia with bloodlust in her eyes as her forehead began to glow red.

Emilia stepped back, not having ever seen this side of Ram before.

Ram broke free from the ice holding her put with ease before suddenly speed blitzing the silver haired half elf.

Emilia's eyes widened as she tried to react to this, yet Ram was fast and strong enough to land a punch onto Emilia's gut. This attack not only knocked the wind out of Emilia but also sent her flying straight into a tree.

"You should've had your guard up." Ram said as she watched Emilia get sent flying towards the tree, only to fall down on one knee and begin to rapidly cough up blood from the backlash of using her oni powers with no horns to help regulate them. Once she crashed onto the tree, that said tree exploded with Emilia falling onto the ground after hitting the tree.

As a result of the overuse of her mana and oni powers, she was barely able to keep conscious. Turning towards Garfiel, she could see that he was slowly approaching Emilia's direction with a murderous aura.

'Garf...you've lost control, haven't you?'

As Ram thought this, she knew that it was a problem since Roswaal and Natsuki Subaru had both ordered her to keep this Emilia alive despite her spite-filled words to the half-elf earlier.

If Garfiel Tinsel kills her, then she would have failed her master and that would just not do.

This prompted her to slowly try to use all of her strength to get back up on her feet only to stop when she spotted Emilia getting up as well.

Ram was surprised by this, not expecting Emilia to get up after using enough strength to make sure that a normal person or even a half-elf like her wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

All the while Emilia was pushing herself forward, all while trying to keep herself calm with the driving motivator of this well of determination being her one and only knight.

'I won't fail Subaru. I won't fail Beatrice-sama. I won't fail Otto. I'll beat them with everything I got.'

Emilia once again gave a serious expression as she saw Garfiel's beast form charging right at her, preparing to tear her apart.

"I apologize Garfiel but I can't allow you to win."

As she said this, she prepared herself to attack Garfiel with a powerful attack, one that she knows will do the job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subaru and Beatrice both managed to arrive inside Subaru's room...or at least what would be his room in their reality. The fact that this worked was something neither were expecting yet they weren't complaining.