Chapter 9

Couldn't choose a song. 😭

Imma skip the battle thing, yknow like midoriya and ochaco vs bakugo and tenya

now its the USJ attack :D

Your P.O.V

I walk into the classroom. Rumor has it that something fun is happening today. I didn't walk with Eijiro today because Shin dragged him off first, I don't know why but I didn't mind. Alone time was nice. 

" HEY! BUBBLES " Bakugo screamed from across the classroom. Little explosions popped from his hands, and I shrunk in my shoes. I cowered slightly, I shouldn't have challenged him yesterday, what was I thinking!

" y-yes... " I answer, my voice barely a whisper. It sounded more like a whimper. Eijiro snapped his head in my direction and his eyes widened.

" Come. Here. " Bakugo ordered. The fire in his red ruby hues was horrifying. I reluctantly obeyed, my feet seemed to move on their own. The class watched with wide eyes, their heads following my movements. I made it close to Bakugo and stopped, avoiding eye contact. I quickly pushed a strand of my h/c hair out of my cherry red face. I felt tears well at the edges of my eyes, threatening to embarrass me even more. I cowered in his shadow, staring at the floor. I heard footsteps towards me and I closed my eyes tight.

" Ay man, no need to be un-manly " Came the rather soothing voice of my best friend. Eijiro.

" Move dumbass " Bakugo growled, his fists clenching.

" No. " Eijiro answered firmly, hit tone was harsher this time. I grabbed his hand as tears cluttered together in my eyes. I felt Eijiro squeeze my hand and the next thing I know, Eijiro is leading me to my desk.

" Don't think this is over bubbles! " Bakugo screamed, sneering my 'nickname'.

" Hey hey, are you ok y/n? " Eijiro asked as I sniffled. The class went back to chattering like usual and the knock off sonic was yelling at Bakugo.

" M-mhm " I muster, looking up at him. My e/c eyes were glazed with fear. " T-that... was... horrifying Eiji. The look- t-the... hate. The h-hate in his gaze... it was directed at m-me. " I stammered, my fists clenched, and I took in a shaky breath. 

" Hey. Ignore him. I bet we'll all become good friends. " Eijiro rubbed a stray tear that ran down my cheek. He then cupped my cheek and I leaned into it, it felt comforting. I hear Ida scream at us to sit down and Eijiro turns around with an affectionate and adorable smile.

" Alright class, get in your hero costumes. We're going to the USJ to learn about rescue training with the Pro Hero 13. " The class erupted in cheers. Mr. Aizawa slumped over in his sleeping bag and fell asleep against the wall. The class jumped up, grabbing their hero costumes. I ran off to get changed, I can't wait to show everyone my new and improved costume.

Your costume: