Chapter Two: The Golden Boy

It was an average day at the village as the sun had started to rise from the mountains and casting the sunlight across the village.
Erika found a crowd surrounding a stadium with two Bladers from the same BeyClub battling at the stadium. She sighed at the sight as she watched as the brown-haired boy named Diego and a black-haired boy named Jorge fought against each other with their beys. She leaned against a nearby tree for some shade and sighed wearily as she watched the same antics from yesterday.
But Erika continued watching the show with a curious expression. "Three!" Erika narrowed her eyes at the duo and joined the count down with the others, but more quietly. "Two!" Jorge seem to be calm, but Diego seemed to be determined. "One! Let it RIP!"
Jorge and Diego both launched their beys into the stadium. Both beys spun around around in the stadium in two blurs of dark purple and green. Erika watched as the two beys both hit each other and zoomed around the stadium. Erika could see a lot of trials and errors between the attacks of the beys: Diego's launch was a little unsteady, his attacks on Jorge's bey were strong though. But Diego, on the other hand, has done a steady launch and his bey was zooming around in a blur of bright silvery-blue, his attacks on Jorge's bey were much stronger than Diego's attacks and kept going stronger by the minute. But, they seemed evenly matched in this battle.
If this keeps up, Jorge will most certainly loose and Diego will win this match for sure, thought Erika as narrowed her eyes.
"Kerebus! Howling Bite!" A faint orange aura started to surround Jorge. It has made the bey glowed in a brilliant shade of orange and it made Jorge's bey burst.
Erika spun around as quickly as she had came, barely noticing that a good deal of boys had saw her and started staring after her as she walked away from them. She hated feeling like a trophy. The sight of them had reminded Erika of her best friend. She had grew up alongside a capable boy; Boa Alcazaba. The both of them had beyblade together, they sparred each other, both of them explored the forest together, and they did training. He was the perfect companion to match with her feisty and hyper nature before she became more responsible and mature.
She had always spur him on and come up with the best advice or pep talks for whenever he was doubtful about his battles. Boa had started participated in more beyblading events while, Erika had remained in the village after Boa was invited by the Snake Pit. But she hasn't seen nor heard from him from the last few years.
But she snapped out of her thoughts when brown-haired nine year old boy named Jayson had ran towards her. Erika is one of the most responsible teenagers of the village and has been granted the responsibility of babysitting the children whenever their parents are busy.
"Ari! We need your help!" Jayson's blue eyes were wild with fear and looked at Erika pleadingly. 
"What's wrong?" Erika gotten up and turned to look at Jayson in wary concern.
"A stranger had came and had beaten everyone in the village," explained Jayson frantically. "He's looking for you!"
"What?" Erika's voice was tense with shock, but sharp protectiveness entered her voice as she turned to look at Jayson. "Show me."
She followed Jayson into the village before she caught sight of three boys on the ground, most likely beaten. Across from them was the mysterious Blader, he probably brings nothing more than something new or troublesome. Erika eyed him up and down as she gazed at the stranger. He has fair skin like hers and is tall as she is, though he has spiky and messy blond hair with a single red streak running through it. His eyes are black with dark gray rings. He's wearing a loose yellow tank-top with cyan stitches on his kilt along with a red and cyan sketch pattern, his sash is blue, a navy choker with a gold Beyblade symbol, and a navy ribbon earring with red and cyan markings.
She was surprised to see one of the most Legendary Bladers in the wrong place and said, "Oh, now understand. You're Free De La Hoya, aren't you?" Free didn't say anything and just looked at her, either curiously or disinterested. She decided to introduce herself, due to his silence. "I'm Erika Alcazaba."
"I've heard of you," said Free with a smile. "I want you to come with me to BC Sol."
Erika's eyes widened at this news.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
After she was greeted by the team of BC Sol, Kris had allowed Erika to use the repair room. Free decided to stay with Erika and assist her with her bey. Erika brought up prints of her bey Tempest, she needed to the bey to be balanced, but also have some major contact points. She had some trouble trying to come up with a design.
Then, she came up with an idea, she went on the internet and looked up balance type beyblades. On the internet, it was stated that there were only three strong stamina type beys in the world. Vanish Fafnir, Whirl Knight, and Lightning Pandora.
Erika looked closer into their shapes, slowly gaining an idea for her a stamina bey. Then Erika came up with an idea, she started coding into the computer. But Erika decided it will be right spin for her and her bey will have rubber contact points on the blades, so she can spin steal from left spin beys, and improve the attack power.
In the end, she was able to create her bey. The model is on the screen. It looked like a mix of Vanish Fafnir and Lightning Pandora. Free took a look and set up the machine to create the beys. It was a 3-D making machines. With the technology today, Erika doesn't need to sit down and grab two tubes to make the make and the design, the machine can do that.
The machine was making sparking noises and sounds of metal. Her blades are going to be metal. Erika was watching the machine, every second, she couldn't wait. She watched her bey coming to life.
But as she watched it, Erika felt something happening. It was like entering an awakening dream of a sort. Surrounding her were deep colors of blue and hints of gold. It felt so unreal and magical at the same time, Erika finally realized that she was standing as some dark blue thunderclouds came and go around her.
"Tempest?" Erika's voice echoed in the strange space area when she saw a huge figure appearing before her eyes.
"Hello Erika." A clear, calm voice was soon heard echoing through the strange space, in which reminded Sierra of the summer rain. The voice is clearly a female and sounded human, but inhuman at the same time. "Do you have what it takes to be worthy of my partner?"
"What do you mean?" Erika looked up to see the most magnificent creature she had ever seen in her whole entire life.
It is a dragon.
The dragon stood above Erika and both of their eyes met. She's awestruck at the stunning creature standing before her. The dragon resembles the ones that Erika has remembered seeing from traditional Western artwork. Tempest has unique gemlike azure and light purple scales and have small spines running down her back to the tip of her long tail. She has a pair of long, curved horns on her head with faint golden markings on them. Her blue snout is lean and long with a nose-spike, and an extra horn on her jaw. Her body glints with purple and aquamarine like shined jewels. Her wings shimmered purple and bright cerulean blue, like sapphires and violets tumbled together. The dragon's eyes are startling bright golden, like a pair of small golden flames blazing through the mist. Erika found it rather impressive that such a predator would look at her with so much respect and care. Behind these golden eyes seemed to hide more respect and care than Erika thought. The dragon's claws are sharp and curved like knives, while the dragon's teeth are gleaming white.
"Only you can be worthy of fighting together with me," said Tempest with a smile.
"I will try my best to live up to it," Erika said determinedly. "We'll become stronger together, I just know it."
As Tempest smiled at her, Erika had came back to reality and looked around curiously to see she was back in the workshop. She put the finish touches on her bey. The colors of sapphire blue hinted with sky-blue and streaks of gold. It's an right-spinning Stamina Type, but it can be confused for a balance type with its similarities. She has combined a light blue ace layer base with two upper blades for attacks, a dark blue glyph layer base that increases her bey's stamina, and a purple rock glyph with six gentle downward blades for defense.
Tempest gleamed from the palm of her right hand and Erika's blue eyes flashed electric gold, while the wind blew through her hair.