Last confession 🖤

Everything was going well in there life, she was so protective towards him, he was unknown of her intentions. He just taking it casually but change was He is not behaving bad towards her like before. He was quite good to her likely more interested in her, her presence makes him feel peaceful, her smile makes his day better. No more fighting no more anger. She even talked his dad about him without telling him. His dad was guilty for what he did. He was not knowing that his rude behaviour making Taehyung Away from him.

Mr.Kim - I am bad dad , how can I be so cruel to him. He was all alone going through this much pain and i didn't even had time for him. I am sorry My son.

Mr. Kim's eyes went teary when he heard about Taehyung's bad memories. It was his fault that he didn't gave him time, never tried to understand him. Y/n put her hand on his shoulder consoling him.

Y/n- Sir he needs your love, please talk to him in person about this. He might be angry at you but you are his dad and I am sure he loves you. Give him your time.

He nod and smile at her, he pat her head.

Mr. Kim- thank you my child for telling me this. I will improve my mistake. Thank you so much.

Y/n- please don't tell him I told you about this. I am just happy to make him smile.

Mr.kim- you are such good friend of him , i am happy that he got friend like you.

Mr.kim node, She bow him and went out.

At Taehyung's house

Mr. Kim was nervous to talk to Taehyung. He was continuously looking at door when Taehyung will come home. Mr. Kim took leave for few days to spend some time with his son. His eyes shot towards Taehyung who just came home.

Mr.kim got up and wished him.

Mr. Kim- welcome home son.

Taehyung look at him neutral. He was surprised that his dad was at home not at work. And even supried that he wished him.
He ignored and walked towards stairs but stopped when Mr. Kim said something.

Mr. Kim- can we talk for some time?

He said in desperate tone.

Taehyung - I don't have time to talk sorry i have to study.

He said coldly and about to go but stopped when Mr . Kim said something.

Mr. Kim- I am sorry Taehyung.

He said looking down. Taehyung look at him and asked.

Taehyung - for what? Why are you saying sorry?

Mr.Kim gulp the lump in throat he was feeling heavy inside.

Mr. Kim- I am sorry for everything thing happened with you. I am sorry i always gave priorities to work more than family. I didn't understand what pain you were going through after your mom passed away. I am sorry i didn't gave you time, i always scold you ahd sent you to bording school and then away from us. Please forgive me taehyung please I am sorry i love you my son. I was so much blind in work that didn't understand that I have fulfilled my responsibility as father. Please don't hate me.

He broke down in tears. Seeing him like this Taehyung's eyes went teary. He run towards his dad and hugged him.

Taehyung - dad please don't cry , i can't see you cry , i am angry on you but I never hate you . I love you dad. We might had some issues but I can never take that to hate you dad .

Both embrace each other crying there heart out. Just then Other two members came in home. They look at the secen infront of them and they felt they were dreaming that there dad and Little brother hugging each other. They felt happy and emotional seeing them together, few tears of Happiness left there eyes.