Arnav: Don't you dare to Payal. I won't think twice if you tried to hurt my Khushi. I won't even think,you are my brother's wife.

By then the whole Raizada clan reached there, after hearing the shouts.
Payal: How can you even talk like Arnav ji? How can you even call her as your wife,even after witnessing such a shameful thing!. Didn't you see how your wife was hugging my Husband? Still how can you Arnav ji?

Raizadas along with Khushi except Arnav and Akash  gasps at her meaning.

Akash: What the hell are you even saying Payal? Do you even know what you are blabbering?
Akash asked Payal.

Payal: I know what I am talking about and how dare you to hug another woman Akash? Don't you have any shame? Why am I even asking you? I should have guessed it beforehand. That this bitch has done some black magic on you. My Buaji was right, she is a bad omen who came to destroy my marriage life.
As soon as she uttered those words,a slap landed on her cheek.
Akash slapped Payal,shocking Nani,Mami and Anjali.
'Akash bitwa'
Whereas Arnav took Khushi in his arms and consoled her.

Akash: Are you even my wife? Do you love me? Without understanding or seeing clearly what was even happening,you just jumped like that and slapped Khushi.

Payal: There is nothing I should understand more now. I understand everything clearly. I have seen with my own eyes how  this bitch was hugging you.
She said, throwing a disgusting glance towards Khushi.

Khushi: It is not like what you are …..thinking Jiji.
Khushi opened her mouth for the first time.

Payal: You just shut up. I know very well what it was like. Don't try to fake your tears. That day also you were clinging to my husband shamelessly in front of your own husband. Chii...today I am ashamed to call you my sister.

Akash: SHUT UP Payal. Don't you dare to say another word. I will kill you here itself. And Khushi you no need to explain to anyone. Let them think whatever they want. I and your husband know what you are!
Akash said, throwing daggers at Payal.

Just then, Aman comes there with a file in his hand.

Aman: Good evening ASR. Sorry for the disturbance. Here is the information you asked for. There are some important details also ASR regarding Sheetal Kapoor, about how she entered Shantivan,who helped her with everything there is in it.

Arnav: Great Job Aman. Thanks for this.

Aman: It's my duty ASR.

Akash: Ahh, Aman,you have got the other details which we have asked for also right?
He asked, glancing at Payal.

Aman: Yes sir. It is there in that file only. You can check them.

Arnav opened the file while holding Khushi, He read the content in it and exclaimed,

Arnav: Somehow I and Akash guessed it.
He sighed while looking at Akash,after reading the file.

Akash turned his head to the other side.

Payal frowned, not getting the head and tail of their conversation.

Akash: I think it will be better if we go to the hall.

Arnav: Yes,it's time to reveal everything.

In a few minutes,whole Raizadas gathered in the living room of Shantivan,with an irritating Payal and confused Mami,Nani and Anjali.

Payal: There poor Sheetal is alone in the prison and here this bitch is trying to break my marriage,but these people are not at all bothered about these two things. I should do something.
She mumbled,getting a glare from Akash.