Prologue - Part 5 : What lies to someone

Start from the beginning

Ichigo: "*sigh* If only I had time to know him more. Oh well, maybe I'll ask sensei to get more information about him." He said as he begins to walk away from the train station.

Somewhere behind the shadows, an unknown figure lurking around waiting for the train to come. He lets out some sort of a malice aura seeking to kill anyone who opposes him. His anger is surging through him.

???: "That must be Ai's boyfriend my friend talked about earlier. He might be the one who got Ai pregnant! Grr! I'll kill him! I'll kill him for impregnating Ai!"

(Meanwhile inside the train)

Ai: "Whoa! It sure is crowded here today."

Ren: "Well today is Sunday. Most people tend to go shopping when not during work so it makes sense why this train become so crowded right now."

Ai: "Do you tend to go shopping before?"

Ren: "Yeah, I went there with my friends a lot. Akihabara, destiny land, museum you named it."

Ai: "Wow! That's a lot of places. Lucky for you I guess."

Ren: "??" Ren stares at her upon hearing her words.

Ren: "Have you been gone shopping with your friends before?"

Ai: "Not all the time. I do hangout with my friends but most of the time I always busy with the idol stuff so I didn't get to hangout very often."

Ren: "That sucks."

Ai: "Yeah..."

Ai notices something moving inside Ren's bag.

Ai: "By the way, Ren-chan. Why is your bag moving?" Ren stunned when Ai points at his bag.

Ren: "Oh its uhhh..." Ren tries to find words to response but just as he is about to answer, the zipper from the bag opens leading Morgana pops his head out catching his breath.

Morgana: "*huff* *huff* as usual this bag is really suffocating. He could at least open the zipper a little wider for the air to come in."

Morgana starts to look at the surroundings and then he saw Ai and Ren who stared at him in shock. Morgana starts to sweatdrop when they saw him.

Morgana: "Oh uhhh.... Hey." he said with a nervous smile.

Ai: "Ren-chan. Why is Morgana inside your bag?" Ren begins to panic as tries to find the correct words to answer her question.

Ren: "Uhh... Well it's a long story." Suddenly a little boy approach them as he spotted Morgana.

Little boy: "Hey mister. Is that a cat that just pops out from your bag? I hear it meowing."

Ren: "Kid, you must be hearing things. This little guy is my stuffed animal." Morgana turns at Ren in disbelief.

Little boy: "But I do hear it meowing. Can you do that again, mister?" But Morgana protests.

Morgana: "Don't be ridiculous. Why would I--" As he is about to answer, Ren presses Morgana's head forces him to make meow sounds.

Morgana: "M-Meow..."

Little boy:"Woweee! Again! Again!" The little boy excited. Ren starts to turn at Ai.

Ren: "Ai, you wanna know why I bring Morgana along? Well, this is one of those reasons." Ai stares at Ren in confusion.

The mischievous grin starts to form on Ren's face. Morgana begins to cower in fear when he saw his grinning face.

Morgana: "Ren, don't you dare." Too late Ren begins to button mash Morgana's head.