" N—nagi!! restraint yourself wouldn't you?! "reo clung for dear life and whispered-shout to nagi with his neutral face and his slight pout.

" I want to hug him.. and kiss— "

" HUH WHA oh..really? me too.."

When the doors behind you closed down, ah wow..silence.

You were met in a single room, full of artificial grass field or they can be identified as bermuda grass, and white panel walls, out of curiosity you walk around the room expecting something to happened, what in the backrooms..is this..

Out of pure instinct you flex your knees catching the ball in range as it bounce of your ankle.

" Huh..? oh it's a ball launcher. "

Your ear twitched when it heard a sound, you look up as your eyes meets a blue figure..hologram with a black chain on it's neck and ankles oh? and a red blue lock logo imprinted in the middle of it's face, is it mocking me..?

" am i to be executed..? "

Another sound filled your eardrums, as a goal formed behind the blue man with literal chains, somehow you were just processing what's happening, technology becames more advance and innovative this coming generations.

You stood at the middle of the field where the red blue lock logo was embedded in, you brain starts to process everything 11 million bits of information every second. welp someone did their science homework ;)

Treading on dangerous waters.

The blue man reacted to your body language as if it already predicted your motives, not even close, as you remembered rin's advance earlier, high and gentle arc, why not make it more flashy? in a fact you studied a tad bit taekwondo in your summer vacation back with ichihara in south korea meeting with peers.

Afterall Ichihara Ruiz' Specialty and forte is athleticism and kicking coordination.

Martial arts isn't your mainstream but that does not mean you can't learn and be good at it.

You bend down, balancing the ball in your nape instead the tip of your shoe leaning your body, by swerving your body in a circular momentum jumping in one foot, lifting your other foot kicking the ball ferociously in airborne straight to the goal, completely deceived the blue goal keeper, how naive. you merely blew a raspberry to the blue git, this hologram really have some sass in it huh. welp don't you just look like a fool now?~