" What are we getting for dinner..?" As they hop outside of their car and walk towards their apartment building getting inside the elevator.

" What about fish , or pasta..?" The small one of them gave suggestions.

" Pasta is it .." they reach to their apartment that's on 5 floor of the building.

Unlocking it , they took off their shoes and walk inside. The apartment being two bedroom with kitchen and other things inside, the rent is ok for them so here they are staying for almost 3 years .

" Tae...did you heard from Shawn , he was looking for you" the said person shook his head as no and start making the dinner.

The sliver hair sit infront of the counter of the kitchen and look at his friend who's now concentrating on cutting the veggies.

" " Why I feel like you're trying to avoid him?" He stop chopping the veggies and look at his friend who's giving him knowing eyes.

" I'm not ok... it's just... he's been weird from some days ok.. and well I don't get much time to hang out with him...as I have job too" he cleared and silver hair boy nods his head and left to charge his phone.

Now standing alone cooking he thought of what his friend said just now.

" I don't think I was ignoring him... I was just busy yeah .. that's all" he soon finished cooking and went to call other.

The night passes and the new morning comes with both the males leaving the apartment to go to their college.

" Are you going to the club again tonight chim?" The silver hair male said yes and left the car bidding his friend bye.

" When he will listen to me..." The tall one shook his head and goes to his literature class.

The professor is taking the roll call and said the name out loud .

" Kim Taehyung" a hand from the back took his attention and he nods his head .

Taehyung start writing the cautious the professor has been telling them about. Deep in his thoughts he trying best to not to fall asleep.

The classes got over soon but as he's leaving the class a call from his best friend make him frown.

" Yes..chim , what happened?" He listens and immediately ran to journalism department.

" Uh.. excuse me, where's the class B 26 ?" He asks one of the student there and thank him after .

There in the class lying on the chair a silver hair male putting his hand on his stomach.

" Tae.... please help me to get up ...I'm going to die otherwise..." He whined and Taehyung make him get up and start walking straight to their car .

" See , that's the reason I told you not to eat nuts at night ...now you got stomach infection or whatever..." He scold him making the other pout .

" But...aah...but I was just completing the request I've send to one the biggest company to interview their CEO....like and now this happens..how I'm going to go tomorrow to take his interview, they hardly given me 10 minutes only ...aaah..." Taehyung in worry look at him and try to make him drink some water.

" Don't worry we'll think about it later...first let get you to the clinic ok..." He hums and drove faster to the clinic.

The day went with Taehyung taking care of his best friend and flatmate Park Jimin.