Felix took it but froze when he saw the piture of Willow.

" Papi who is this " " Oh um you see that is um I friend of the family " " Oh okay...but who is she? " " You know I tell you next time, hey what do you say if we go with Dolores and Camilo to the lake you like that or not ? " " Yeah okay Papi ". Antonio smiled but go confused.

After Pepa calm down a little she talked to her mother again.

" You know, I don't I wouldn't get through that time without Felix..." she whimpering but smiled.

" He was so much stronger and brave than me, sure for no one was the time easy. But I admire Felix so much for that, he just the best "

Back in the kitchen looked Felix at the piture of Willow, as tear fall on it.

And he remembered something

Flashback

Felix sleep in his and Pepas room, as suddenly the door open and the five years old Willow came run.

" Papi ! " she climb on the bed, then on Felix and shook him awake.

" Papi wake up ! " Felix woke up with groan " Good morning Willita " " Papi get up! You promised to play with me " " Uhh....Willow I'm still tired. I play with you later, play first with Dolores " " But Mami went this morning early with Dolores out to bring her in the village. " Willow saw that Felix still closed his eyes.

" Uhh you so boring now! " but just when Willow that said, Felix eyes open and he jump up " I'm not boring!! " he yelled with a grinned, Willow smile tried to ran away but Felix grabbed her and tickles her.

Willow laughed " Papi stop ! " she laughed " No, no one calls Felix Madrigal boring without to regret " said Felix with a smile, until he stop.

" Are you apologize now ? " Willow smirked " No! " " Oh than make Papi sad " he said and pushed softly his head to hers and hold her down, Willow laughed until Felix let himself with Willow fall again in the bed.

Willow laughed and looked at him. Felix smiled and kissed her head and hug her tight " Te amo Willita and Dolores" Willow smiled.

" Te amo Papi and I think Dolores heard you sure too " " Yeah " he smiled but looked at Willow sad face.

" Willow what is wrong? " " I miss Dolores, since our gift ceremony last week I can't play with her anymore or sleep by her, like before because her ears hurts " Felix look sadly but then smiled and kissed her head.

" What do you say if we go to Dolores and your Mami and bring them what something "

Willow smiled again happy and jump from the bed and ran in her room.

Felix still look with sadness on the piture before he put his face in his hands and beginn to crying hard.

Yes this was again a hard day for Felix and Pepa since Willow got miss. But how could they knew that Willow was still alive?.