Part 13: The City Of Moltens Peak

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?!"

It came closer to a point where it almost came into direct contact with you...

You immediately had woken up...

A surge of energy had covered your arms

You were panicking because of how unstable and loud it was...

It had stopped, and your arms were coated in haki, with a rare aesthetic to its appearance, little pieces of lightning had emitted off it and you see that the coating itself wasn't black anymore but midnight purple, reflecting your surroundings like metal...

You jumped off the bed and switched on the lights, you run to the nearest mirror...

"Whats going on?!"

Your memories were flashing...
It had brought you back to the time you first drifted to the shore of Senjaku-Yashi, the island you had first met Kyyu and Hyoco...

"its just like the time i woke up at the shore of that place...why is it happening again?!"

You looked at your arm and see a lightly transparent aura emitting off your arm...It kept changing shape and it appeared like steam

You washed your face and exited your room, you felt the night breeze as you see the city lights...

"Ah we finally here"

You clench your fists...

"We just need to find the clue as to where the treasure is and we're set!"

Rojin held his sword sitting on a pretty high point of the ship, Kole had stood next to the door of your room, he noticed that you exited it...

"Ah Captain! You're better now!"

"Kole! Glad to see you're alright too, I feel as if i can crack boulders in half right now, where's everyone else?!"

Kole stands up and daps you as his hair billows...

"Jolter's searching for the clues, the rest are just exploring the city"

You look up the island...

"Woah that volcanoes huge!"

Kole chuckles since he missed you and your humor...

Deeper in the city, The strawhats had been eating in a restaurant, Luffy grabs some of the crewmates food and Franky orders some cola...

"Reem Me get a superrrr sized corrrrra"

The waiter giggled

"Coming up right away!"

Zoro rocked his chair to see the waiter

"Bring me some sake will you"

The waiter blushed

"C-Coming right up!"

Sanji looks at Ussop who's bandaged...

"Hey Ussop you've been down ever since you had came back from the battlefield...Those bandages won't be there for long anyways so why the sad face?"

Ussop raises his head...

"That Girl really knows her stuff, if i hadn't taken the fight seriously much sooner, i would've really been in a serious situation"