𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

Start from the beginning

"We can't have this random kid here. I know you said that the wolf insists that he wants to stick with him but he's not supernatural" Lilly as the open minded of them all spoke receiving a glare.

"Well we can't leave him behind!" Hope exclaimed.

Lilly and Hope never really got along, maybe because they were so alike and pushed people away. The reality was no one knew exactly why they disliked each other so much.

"But we can't have him here and know about us he can just run around and out us to the world literally overlooking the whole point of the school!" They went back and forth until usually the peacemaker walked in to stop it.

"Okay enough Lilly has a point but we also can't leave him behind so we need to come up with something to help him" Josie was always the one that made the two girls reason it was obvious the girl would get more along with her twin but she didn't completely despise Hope like Lilly did.

"And I got it in order Valerie said she would compel him to forget about this and the rest we will figure out but I promise we won't let him just leave here on his own" Alaric spoke up knowing how it would turn into a bigger argument. "Now we focus on the actual student being enrolled"

"I thought he said no," Kaleb commented.

"I know but I'm betting that if we show him around, make him feel welcome he'll change his mind" Alaric replied.

"Well he's all new with being a wolf but I don't see Theo..." MG pointed out. Theo was the alpha of the wolves; he was the strongest and the one that learned how to control his skill the fastest.

That's how the group was made. One teen represented their whole species. At times it was two if there was more of their species to be handled by just one of them. Kaleb and MG represented the vampires, Theo represented the wolves, Josie and Lilly represented the witches and Hope represented herself but always spoke for the wolves and witches at times.

When theo got mentioned everyone turned to Lilly as if she knew where he was.

"Well don't look at me the kid can't get a grip I suggest you find new representation" Lily and Theo had a big history with each other that everyone knew about but as they always did the split up for some weeks and eventually got back but it didn't seem to be the case this time.

"Okay we'll look into that for now the girls will tour the school since it's their turn today and we'll deal with the rest" Alaric looked over to their daughters watching how they both had different reactions. "Please be welcoming we're trying to help him he's better off with us then out there by himself"

"We'll try our best," Josie assured, ignoring her sister's attitude that caused her to just walk out. Alaric smiled at her before she walked out as well.

"Back to Landon...where is he?" Alaric asked.

"He was with Valerie. I'll tell her to bring him now..." Hope got up from her seat to step out.

"And what else do we need to address...oh right the wolves I will have a talk with Emma and see if she thinks it's best to replace theo any suggestions?" Alaric asked the two boys that were left.

"Probably Jed he's the next in line and seems like a great leader" Kaleb suggested and Alaric nodded, writing it down to remember.

"Great then you two are dismissed" the man replied watching as the two vampires walked out.

Alaric always handled the problems in the school. It could get hard at times but he always managed with the help of the heretics that stayed around at times not all of them were as stable as Valerie was to the school and at times with the rest of the crew who always were up to help.