MOVING TO SEOUL

Recently Su-min's dad sold the house for a lot of won and so they're moving to Seoul. Su-min never wanted to move away from Busan and Su-min's dad didn't tell Su-min neither her siblings that they're moving so he told his youngest daughter Yujin and then his oldest Dae-San. Now his middle stubborn child Su-min and this was her reaction..

"Noo!! I don't want to move to Seoul I'm staying here!" Su-min cried. "Young lady you're getting up otherwise I'll do it myself the moving truck will be there in 2 hours get up and eat breakfast!" Su-min's father said. "Ugh fine but I'm not dealing with a new school full of roaches! I'm dropping out as soon as we move" Su-min said. "Young Lady you're only 14 get up you're still a freshman" Su-min's father said.

"Then I'm not moving" Sumin said. "Don't be a 3 year old and go with the flow" Su-min's dad said. "I'm not going anywhere period-" She said. "ARE YOU GIVING ME SASS?" Su-min's dad said. "Yeah because I'm not going fxxking anywhere!" Su-min said. "Young lady you better watch your language" Su-min's dad said. "I already sold the house" He continued. "Ughhh fine I'll get up I'll move to Seoul" Su-min whined.

Then their journey began so the family went to the airport and the flew for a few hours to Seoul to move to their new home.