"Everyone is on edge, it makes sense that youre all jittery. Kevin says to me whilst we walk down the hall. 

"Yeah. I agreed. We turned a corner, its finally lunch time. Who texted you? I saw a text message from someone.

"Uh, I dont actually know. It was from an unknown number. I replied to him, Kevin gave me a confused look on his face. We walked into the cafeteria to get in line. Thankfully, it wasnt too short. You dont know who the text is from? Kevin repeated, we moved a bit further. Yeah, the text said See you soon. I said, using air quotes on the words see you soon. 

"But I have an idea on who its from. 

"Who do you think its from?

"My psychotic ex boyfriend, that's who. I mumbled quietly but I knew Kevin heard me. We got to the line and gave the lunch lady our lunch cards. She quickly scanned them and handed them back to us. We grabbed a tray and moved down the line. What does he want from you? Ever since I met you he has not left you alone. Like I want to tell my dad to take care of him for you. I want you and your daughter  to be safe especially at times like these. Kevin says to me and I smile at my friend.

"I have a plan Kevin. Hes not gonna bother me nor my daughter or anyone else in my life anymore. I reassured him, I grabbed a chocolate milk once I had plenty of food on my tray and walked to the table where everyone was sitting. They were talking about something. Hey, what are we talking about? 

I zoned everyone out when they continued to talk. I sat there eating my lunch. I took out my phone to see if I had any other messages. I had a few from Mia and Jasper, Chloe, and a few other messages from other people. I saw Chloe walk by the cafeteria with some guy and she waved at me and I waved back at her. 

I scanned my eyes around the cafeteria just to look around until I spotted Sadie sitting alone at the far end of the cafeteria. She had her headphones in and she was reading a book. I finished up my food then got up from the bench and walked over to Sadie. I sat down next to her. Hi! I said cheerfully, causing Sadie to jump. Brooke, hi! You scared me. Sadie chuckled as she took out her headphones and closed her book. Im sorry. I giggled and hugged her and she hugged me back and pulled away. How are you doing? Has Cheryl bothered you since we last talked?

Sadie smiled at me and slightly shook her head no. 

"No thankfully, thanks to you. Sadie said to me and I smiled back at her. Okay good, just checking. Hey, why dont you come sit with us? I raised an eyebrow at her. Sadie glanced at the group and looked at Betty and back at me. I dont know. 

"Have you made any new friends yet? I ask, tilting my head to the side. No, not really. Besides you of course.

I hummed. 

"Well, thats a start. I giggled and so did she. Tell you what, Im maybe gonna go see a friend tomorrow. Would you want to come with me? They wont bite, I promise. I asked her and Sadie seemed unsure. I dont know. Sadie says quietly, and I look at her. Youll be safe with me, if anyone tries anything you already know Im gonna protect you like I did with Cheryl. I reassured my friend. Sadie thought about it for a moment. Okay, Ill come with you. 

I smile. Ill pick you up, well go together.

The bell rings. Do you want me to walk you to class? I got up from the bench and so did she. She grabbed her bag and book. Sure. Sadie answered me, she puts the straps of her bag over her shoulders and linked arms with me. We walked out of the cafeteria and started walking to class.

~~~~~

"Why dont you sit next to me, lover boy? Veronica asked Archie, we were all back at the Pembrooke. My sister wanted our friends to officially meet our Dad. So, they were all over waiting for the show to start and waiting for Dad too. I invited AJ but she had something to do so shell meet him next time.