Tower: unknown aircraft you have entered restricted  airspace leave before we use force.

Maverick:This skywalker 1 just going for a joy ride  after we broke threw the blockade and we  were order to take shore leave.

Tower: skywalker 1, you are cleared to land on the IJN Ryūjō 

Maverick: Thank you, Tower

as maverick lands on the aircraft carrier, he sees someone that is running to the plane as she gets in the left wing she quickly opens the canopy and grabs  Maverick and kisses him.

Ichika:Mav!!!

Maverick:Ichika, it's good to see you again

Maverick:Ichika, it's good to see you again. How long has it been?

Ichika:5 years Maverick......5 FIVE YEARS!!!! Why haven't you called me or wrote to me!?!

Maverick: Ichika, i wanted to protect you and the others from the republic because you were the separatist, and i wanted to keep your family safe from Krell..

 Ichika: I will forgive you if you take me on a date then i would be happy 

Maverick: Well, you were one of the first i fell in love with.

Ichika: Good... I see that you are flying the new fifth gen fighter

Maverick:Yeah, he told me to have a joy ride, but i have to return back to Pearl...

Ichika: Well, I have a gift for you come with me to the hanger.

Maverick: Okay, but i need to get something first...

Ichika: I will wait for you, my love~

maverick went back to the copit to get four small box for each girl that he fell in love and he grabs the box for Ichika's and went with her to the hanger and he saw a plane that was cover with a cloth.