chapter 4

Maverick was getting ready to train the pilots for this mission but someone cam to see Maverick.

???: hey Mav

Maverick looks to see padme with a worried look.

Maverick: good morning senator.

Padma: is it true that the top gun is going to attack your home?! Are they crazy if you fail this will start another war!!

Maverick: let me guess aleena told you about this?

Padma: yes and no the senate is talking about it as well and the clone army is getting ready just in case if this attack fails. And she told me what you said.

Maverick: padma you know that I lost my wingman up there I feel responsible for his death . I just wish that it was me instead of him.

Padma: look I know you did everything you to help anakin.

Maverick: but it wasn't enough to save him i need to go I have to train the pilots so it doesn' happen again . We can talk about this later over dinner?

Padma: it's a date then and don't wear your boxshorts and Hawaii shirt wear your naval uniform...

Maverick: why?

Padma: I think you look sexy in uniform.

Padma leave Maverick thinking about what she had said and that he remembers a bet that ice and rooster had made three years ago.

At the hanger were the top gun graduates were there with the ice and goose.

Goose: welcome back you are all here because you are the best the top of your class..

Some of the pilot were smiling that they were the best.

Ice: that was yesterday you all still have a lot to learn because the Droid army are quick to adapt in air combat that why we call a legendary pilot that this program has ever produced his knowledge could the life or death.

As the pilots looks to see it was the the same man that they throw out of the bar. Some of them were about to say something but aleena gave one look at them and they quickly shut their mouth because they heard stories about aleena.

Goose: please welcome captain Pete Mitchell call sign Maverick.

Maverick: hello..... here you have a book about the f-18 I assume that you know it all already.

Solo: bet your old ass you do.

Luke: hell yeah.

Then Maverick throws the book in the trash surprising everyone.

Maverick: so does the enemy. But what they don't know is your limit that is what I am here for to break your limit. So today we are going to start on what you you think you know show me what you got.