Stop falling for fictional characters.

As you were on your phone watching jujitsu Kasien for the hundredth time already your boyfriend was getting sick of it. You had anime plushies everywhere, mainly of toji. Your boyfriend tries to hide them but you always end up finding them and scolding him, put today he was really sick of it. "What is it about you and this toji guy" the second he said that you shot him a glare as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever who even is toji anyways" as you froze for a moment you sat up showing him an tt edit of him that an tt editor made, your boyfriend just rolled his eyes walking out the room saying "stop falling for fictional characters whimp". You let out an pout as you continued to watch different anime shows until your boyfriend came in cos playing as toji, as you got up looking at him shook. "Look now u got the real deal. "Aww baby" you walked up to him laughing as you both shared a kiss. He grabbed you by your waist looking down at you "God your beautiful" that made you blush like crazy. He picked you up and carried you on his shoulder all the way to the bed, as he slammed you down on the bed he looked at you while grabbing an condom "get ready baby".