Thigh pillow (bxg)

I would toss and turn due to my pillow being a little hard it's been going on for a couple of weeks but I didn't wanna tell my girlfriend my problem so tried to sleep. It didn't work and to make it worse I woke up my girlfriend as she rubbed her eyes looking at me she asked if I was ok because I kept moving, so I told her the truth so we switched pillows. But her pillow smelt like her but it was still to rough I kept moving trying to sleep and get comfortable so I sat up looking around and noticed her thighs they looked so squishy and soft I just wanted to bite them as I noticed she was still sleeping I slowly picked up her legs and laying between them they were the perfect, they were soft and squishy and just the right amount of comfy. As I we're about to fall into a nice slumber she let out an yawn as she squeezed her thighs together suffocating me at first I was startled but then I wanted her to do it again but I don't think she knows I'm down here. He wasn't gonna try anything weird so he just went back to sleep with his warm pillows.

In the morning

As she woke up rubbing her eyes she looked to his side of the bed not seeing him as she was about to get up she noticed him sleeping on her thighs she let out an giggle letting him sleep a little longer.