(1): A Demon, and Human?

Note: Yuichiro is very overprotective of Mui, but still rude towards him. Count it as trying to toughen him up!

No one's POV:
Muichiro smiled, as him, his older brother, the water pillar, and insect pillar ran through Natagumo mountain without making a single noise. This was amazing to him!

'wow, so exciting! My first mission with hashiras!' He squealed in his head.

Back when his brother finally agreed to become a slayer, and allowed muichiro to join as well. They quickly climbed up the ranks. Unfortunately, by the time muichiro reached level Kinoe in the ranks. Also known as the strongest demon slayers, right after Hashiras of course. Yuichiro was already a pillar, and as you know. Only nine pillars are allowed.

A hashira's time couldn't be wasted at all, meaning muichiro rarely ever got to see his brother. that's why he was so happy. Plus he had never met the other pillars. Of course other than Giyuu Tomioka since he trained under him, by the master's orders, so he was ecstatic to at least know another!
• | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | •

"I'll go this way, see you Tomioka-san, and Tokito-san" The insect pillar, Shinobu Kocho said waving at Yuichiro, and Giyuu before going in the opposite direction.

Muichiro liked her. She smiled a lot.
She must be happy a lot! (💀)

"Kocho was right to move. Let's split up." The water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka said quietly.

Muichiro also liked him. He's very quiet though.

Anyway, he also disappeared into a different part of the mountain. It was only the twins left running through the mountain. That didn't last long though.
"You can handle yourself." Yuichiro spoke. After that was said. Only muichiro was left.

'ahh....I wanted to get to spend time together!' Muichiro sighed hoping he'd get a chance next time.
Over the 2 years he's been a demon slayer. He had gotten braver, and less of a scared little child.
Time has changed.
Both him, and his brother Yuichiro were now 14.
Yuichiro uses a breathing style he created himself deprived from Water, and Mist breathing.
While Muichiro just used Mist breathing.
He also surprisingly made his own form as well.

Now back to the story.

Muichiro quickly took out his Nichirin blade. He had sensed a low level demon.
Actually many demons were on this mountain, and they were very weak.
Muichiro ran towards the aura, and there it was.
Wandering through the mountain.
A smile stayed on his face, as he looked at the demon with pity. "Poor person...being turned into such a horrible creature..." He hated demons, they hurt people. The reason he became a slayer was to protect others. He vowed to give his life protecting them!

Though that didn't stop him from feeling bad for the demons. Some were once innocent civilians.
He sighed out loud
'no time for feeling bad now..'
His job was to slay demons.
"Mist breathing. Second form: Eight-Layered Mist"
Once that was said. Only a single thrust of his sword was needed to finish off the demon.

'Hm. Maybe there really is a Kizuki member here. No way a demon like that could be making other slayers go missing. Mayb-'  His thoughts were cut short when he heard a struck of lightening.
He flinched at the sudden noises, and his eyes turned to black dots.

'WHAT WAS THAT?! IT'S NOT EVEN STORMING! WHAT IF THERE'S A DEMON WITH A BLOOD DEMON ART OF LIGHTENING!! I'M SCARED OF LIGHTENING! I'D NEVER STAND A CHANCE!!' Muichiro kept going on, and on, until he had to slap himself.
"Shut up muichiro, your brother's a hashira, don't disappoint him by being a crybaby"
He encouraged himself, and continued to run the mountain.
'yep that's right. Don't be scared. Just smile.' He had a past trainer other than Giyuu. He was told to always smile. Even through tough times.