Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Iron Fist:"Luke?!"

Iron Fist ran to check on Luke but before he could, he heard footsteps, making him turn around. He saw a tall black man, around Luke's height, he had a blue mask and blue skintight suit on. Iron Fist's eyes then landed on the man behind the big guy. The man had a black mask with some kind of white cross. The big guy smirked and spoke.

Big guy:"I didn't expect the famous Luke Cage to fall down this easy."

Iron Fist readied his fist, it started shining. Luke then held the hero's hand, making him turn at Luke. Luke barely managed to speak because of the pain, he hissed through his teeth.

Luke:"It's a Judas bullet, Danny..."

Iron Fist nodded and turned around, he saw the cross masked man stepping down the stairs and walking next to the big guy. The man then spoke as he took out his weapon, a spear.

Cross guy:"Iron Fist, let me introduce ourselves. I'm Spear and this is Mangler."

Iron Fist got into a fighting stance as he hissed through his teeth, anger filling the man's body.

Iron Fist:"Not the most creative name."

Spear shrugged and signaled Mangler to attack the hero. The Mangler swung his right fist towards the hero, only for Iron Fist to dodge it, before the hero had a chance to attack, he dodged a spear coming from the Spear. The Mangler turned around and dashed towards the hero again, only for Iron Fist to block his attack and punch the man's chest, with enough force to send him a few meters back. Iron Fist then dodged the spear again and dashed towards the Spear. The Spear dodged the hero's punch and sliced the hero's leg, making him grunt as he stumbled.

Mangler took that chance to jump on the hero and started punching his face non stop. Punch after punch, the man then raised both if his fist, readyin his finisher but before he could hit the hero, Iron Fist quickly managed to punch the man, sending him flying towards the ceiling. The man hit the ceiling then fell to the ground, making the Spear run to check on him.

Iron Fist then took that chance to stand up and run towards the door, where Luke was laying in pain. He quickly lifted Luke to his feet, even though he was in pain. Iron Fist walked out of the factory with Luke, while Luke was trying to stop him.

Luke:"N-Noah is still in there..."

There, Iron Fist had to make a decision, let Noah Burstein into the villain's hands or go save him, risking Luke's life, as well as his. Iron Fist looked down and muttered.

Iron Fist:"I'm sorry, Luke."

He said as he hit the man's neck with his power, knocking him out. Iron Fist then carried Luke away, leaving the scientist with the villains...

Y/N threw his arms to the air and groaned. He was in Tyrone's house with Mayday and Anya also being present. It was supposed to he a friendly hangout that turned into a study session to help the boy's bad grades. It was a trap. A trap set by Mayday, Tyrone and Anya to make the boy study.

Y/N:"I don't understand!"

The boy whined as he stared at the papers in front of him. Anya chuckled as Mayday started hitting the boy's head with her notebook.

Mayday:"Maybe *slam* if *slam* I manage *slam* to make your brain *slam* work!*slam*"

Before she could hit him again, Tyrone caught her hand and looked at her with a disapproving look. He then spoke, discouraging the girl.

Tyrone:"Hitting him won't help, Mayday."

Mayday groaned and turned to the left, pouting to the boy. Tyrone shook his head and spoke again, making Y/N whine even more.