28 (real life)

Third person Pov

Today was the day that Ethan and darrian were finally getting married. Jstar groaned with his head in his hands don't get him wrong he was happy for his brother and the wedding was really well put together but that was a lot of money that had been taken out of his check. "Why that face yo bro getting married" Keem says.

"Oh hush you the one who talked them into doing this big wedding" jstar says. "Naw he simply gave them what they wanted unlike you who didn't even wanna pay being cheap" Kevin says from his spot on keems lap before his cheek was being kissed earning a gag from quan. "I'm no cap getting sick" quan says earning an eye roll.

"Bro your literally just salty you have yet to find somebody and if you so allergic to simps why you come to the wedding" David says. "I'm only here for the food but no cap I may have to go ahead and leave" quan says before tj walks in with some dude they hadn't seen before.

Tj walked over with the male who's name was Brandon but he went by ebk Jr. "It's nice to meet ya'll" Brandon says before grabbing quan's hand while smiling warmly. "I-it's nice to meet you to" quan says with a nervous grin on his face making everybody snicker.

Tj smiled feeling proud of himself before taking a seat. They all turned around and saw ddots mom walking in. "I thought she won't invited" Kevin points out. "She wasn't dummy but she came anyway" David says. "First of all son talk to me with respect and ya'll suck for letting her in" Kevin says.

"Don't ya'll start arguing" Chris says and David glared at him. "Man shut up dudey this don't involve you" David says before his neck was grabbed. "Watch who you talking to" Chris says and David grabbed Chris arm before laughing. "You do this again and I'm gonna bite you" David says.

Soon the music started indicating the beginning of the ceremony. Darrian was more so ready for the honeymoon though once the 'I do's' were over. Bloodie and jay stuffed their faces with the dessert the whole time but the wedding was rather peaceful and fun for everybody even jstar who made a fit about spending all that money.

Only two more chapters

Hope ya'll enjoyed