Let's have Some Fun 🥳🤘

Hello everyone!!!!

Here is your not so regular writer after a long time. I am here to have some fun chat with each other because these days there is so much negativity on wattpad. People are arguing with each other on silly topics without any reason. So I wanted everyone to have some peace and fun. Let's rejoice our beautiful memories and make some more beautiful friends here.

Yaar zindagi ka koi bharosa nhi hota hai toh kyu ladkr nikalna ha

Yaar zindagi ka koi bharosa nhi hota hai toh kyu ladkr nikalna ha. Pyar se raho... chill kro aur bhangra pao yrr💃

So to make you smile i will tell you my and my sisters silly and funny incident. But my life is full of funny moments. Hehehe🤭

I am from a punjabi family. All happy faces and full of love for each other. And yes anytime ready to dance.💃 So what happened on every baisakhi we have function in our home. We usually call it langar. So at night we all cousin's were sitting outside and chit chatting and pulling each other's leg. So nearly at 1 in the night my bhaiya went on bike to drop her mother in law.

Actually that day the street lights were not working so there was little dark so we were not able to see who is coming from the other side of the road. After one hour we heard a horn.

We thought bhaiya is coming. We all decided to prank him. Me and my sister open our hair nd started dancing in the dark like a ghost. But for 2 min nobody comes so I just sat down but my sister didn't she keep on dancing. We all were laughing like idiots there.

Then the horn was more clear to hear. Nd slowly slowly bike came into light nd my sister started dancing more crazily but but but here is a twist....

When the bike fully came into light we realized that the person was somebody else who was coming back from somewhere. My sister literally stopped in her tracks. Nd we all rolled on the floor laughing. That poor guy was so scared that he kept on looking back while going.

Then my bhaiya came who was coming behind that man. Nd we told him the story. That day we didn't slept at all and were laughing like loons.That was one of the funniest incidents of my life.

Trust me this is only one...i have thousands of more incidents like these😂😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok Let's have some fun conversations😁😁 I know i am crazy but you have to bear it😁

1. Your beautiful memory you want to share?

2. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?

3. What would you do if you won a million dollars😜?