"Where's my baby girl?" Sirius asked. She walked over to her dad who stared at her. "God, you really look like your mother."

"Thanks, dad." She said. The man looked like he was about to cry.

"You look beautiful, junior." He muttered. She smiled.

"I think my father and I should have a photo." She suggested. The group cheered in agreement. Sirius refused. But it was nothing his biggest achievement couldn't fix. Ayla and puppy dog eyes are now officially Sirius's weakness. They stood side by side in front of the fireplace. Sirius side-hugging his daughter giving her kiss on her temple. She scrunched her face in 'disgust' just for the photo.

B: AWWW

J: MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS ILL CRY

M: this is adorable

"Now, if I have to take this photo, it's best he does too!" Sirius said pointing to Mattheo. Ayla smiled and Mattheo shook his head. The cheered in agreement. Again. He walked over and stared at the Blacks. "Now, I want you to stand next to her and kiss her."

"I'm not kissing her in front of her father." Mattheo said.

"It's wedding practice." Sirius said making the group erupt into laughter.

"Dad!" Ayla exclaimed.

"Junior, look at him not us." He said. And she did.

"Am I really about to kiss you in front of your father?" Mattheo asked.

"I don't know, are you?" She asked.

"I guess it looks like I am." He said before grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. Ayla put her hand on his cheek where her thumb was near his ear and his fingers in his hair. Her palm rested upon his jawline and her arm against his shoulder. Everyone cheered for the couple as a huge light flashed the both of them and then they pulled apart. Ayla smiled hiding her face on Mattheo's shoulder.

"I'm sending that to Moony." Her father spoke.

"The man would kill me!" Ayla shrieked.

"Too bad. You're in for an interesting summer, junior." Sirius said. She rolled her eyes. After that, they took another one with Ayla holding Mattheo's face as she kissed his cheek with Sirius photobombing it as he stood in the frame with an angry expression. Ayla laughed when Blaise showed her. The Slytherin group headed down to the great hall where the ball would commence. Ayla walked in hooked on Mattheo's arm where he had intended her to stay the whole night. The four champions walked in with their dates on their arms. Ayla smiled at Hermione as she walked past with Viktor Krum. Hermione blushed back. They watched as the champions hit the dance floor and other started joining in.

"Dance, my love?" Mattheo questioned. She smiled as he dragged onto the dance floor. They waltzed the night away.

Sirius was in the distance watching his daughter from afar. A proud smile appeared on his face as he watched them dance. Snape stood beside doing the same for Viola.

"How'd we end up with two beautiful daughters?" Sirius asked.

"I keep asking myself the same thing." Snape answered. "So, Ayla and Mattheo?"

"Viola and Enzo?"

"Not a fan, you?"

"Meh. The kid's growing on me." Snape nodded as he drank his punch. "Glad to see my girl happy though."

"Same. Even if it may be a kid from a dangerous family, so be it." Snape said.

"Trust me, mine's more dangerous than yours." Sirius joked. The two men laughed.