"Really? How did that come up?" Brynn asks, settling in for the gossip. Sure Harry and I aren't dating, but it's fun talking about exes and putting pieces together. It's not every day that you get a first hand account of how a rich CEO became a single father.

"We were at an event and someone brought her up and he shut it down super quick but I let my curiosity win and asked him about it after." Maybe I'll leave out the part that it was part of pillow talk after sex in our secret sex apartment.

Kat and Brynn are eager to hear what I've learned, both just as surprised as I was when I found out about Adriana stealing millions of dollars from him and abandoning their daughter when she was a little baby. Brynn had a colorful choice of words for her, but it was what we were all thinking.

I can't imagine going through nine months of pregnancy and giving birth just to abandon my child. Especially over something as stupid as money. All the money in the world doesn't even come close to being surrounded by family. To give up a family and the world's most amazing father just for his riches, it's just worthless to me. All the money in the world couldn't make me leave my own family.

Ottie has no idea what it's like to have a mom. I'm sure she has plenty of female figures in her life like Harry's sister or her nanny, but none of that even comes close to having a mom. The one woman in the world with the most magical kisses and who knows you down to your core. Not having a mom is the most devastating feeling in the world, yet I'm not even sure Ottilie knows that.

At least she has Harry. He really is the perfect father, especially for a rich guy. I think he makes up for the fact that she doesn't have a mom. It's just him and Ottie against the world.

Before I could spiral too far into the deep abyss of having no parents, I refocus on the conversation at hand. It shifts from Harry's ex wife to the gala since the girls want every little detail. Brynn was very disappointed to learn that President Joe Biden was in fact not in attendance. However Kat wanted all the details on what Bradley Cooper was wearing.

It's clear as I explain that this event went a lot better than the golf thing Harry dragged me to. Kat didn't hear the end of it for at least a week since it annoyed me so badly. But this time, I don't have much to complain about other than that rude lady that brought up Adriana.

Pulling out her phone, Kat decides to look up Harry online to see what people are saying about us. The red carpet pictures have been making their rounds in the news, and I'm sure they're all over social media. I try my best to avoid the online world, but the girls on the other hand love to send me articles whenever I'm mentioned. I've become their new favorite piece of pop culture.

"Woah..." She mumbles, becoming super interested in whatever's come up. Her brows furrow as she reads whatever is on her phone.

"What?" I ask, scooting over to get a better look at her phone.

"Look at the first article." She points with her nail at a headline that makes my stomach nearly fall out of my ass.

Soon to be billionaire Harry Styles honored at gala and debuts new girlfriend.

"Billionaire?!" Oh fuck.

"Did you know, Iz?"

I shake my head rapidly, grabbing the phone out of her hand to click into the article. That has to be a typo. He's only told me he's a millionaire. The further down I read, the more I realize that this isn't a lie or a dream. Harry's really about to become a billionaire. Soon.

"It says his company has just merged with another big company and that he's set to make millions off the deal which will officially push him over to billionaire status." I could throw up.