𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
N/A

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Beckett can be a very caring person. He loves his horse, Pearl, dearly and it would be devastating to him if he were to lose her. He tries not to grow attached to people, fearing that they are just getting close to him in order to steal Pearl and/or his stuff. Beckett is very caring and willing to help people who need it but he leaves once his work is done. Beckett fears getting betrayed and being completely alone. He can be snappy at times and steals things that he needs and can't trade for, like horse feed and water. Although, he tries to always keep something on him that would be a good thing to trade. He can also be deceitful when he needs something, earning someone's trust only to go behind their back and steal something. It's ironic. Beckett does the thing that he fears others will do to him.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬
• Deceitful
• Willing to Steal
• Pushes people away

𝐏𝐞𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
• Random strangers coming up and petting Pearl

· · ─────────────────── · ·

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

· · ─────────────────── · ·

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
Beckett was a toddler when everything went wrong. He can barely remember the deafening explosions, the screams from outside, and his parents voices as well as their touch. Beckett remembers bits and pieces of the life he had before the disasters. It was peaceful, it was fu of joy, and everything was just right with his world..until it wasn't.
Beckett doesn't remember when the first nuclear bomb went off in his city. He was probably knocked out after being hurtled at a wall from the wind of the blast. Somehow, he survived that but his father didn't unfortunately. His mother had survived because she wasn't thrown too far.
Beckett and his mother no longer had a home, and the air was poisoned with radiation. Beckett survived the radiation but his mother later passed away. A stranger took him in and raised him till he was about 15. When he was 15, the woman who raised him, Vega, was killed by bandits that were after their supplies. From then, Beckett raised himself.
He was 19 when he found Pearl. When Beckett saw the filly, young and scared, with nobody to take care of her, he saw himself and took her in. From then, they basically grew together. He named her Pearl because her coat reminded him of a pearl. Over time, she grew strong enough for him to ride her. He doesn't use a saddle because they were worth too much of a trade. He made makeshift saddle bags out of backpacks to carry his things. Beckett had stolen a bridle, taking off the bit because Pearl hated it obviously.
Now they roam, trying to find somewhere to call their home. It's hard though, with everyone else looking for shelter and the bandits.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐘 ★ YAOI ROLEPLAYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें