Part 6 | breakfast

*Author POV*

It was already a year since Minho was living with straykids. And here, I only talked about Minho. Minho is in love, skz is in love. he is in love, he is in love. blah blah blah. Everyone already knows that. Let's just say, we're gonna visit Minho's village for a while, huh?

*Arthur POV* 

_TIME TRAVELING TO ONE YEAR AGO_

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS NOT IN HIS ROOM?", I yelled at the maid that I sent to call Minho. I would say her name but I'm so busy and, why would I know their name they are just maids. Nothing special. 

Well, if that shit didn't run away, he better be in the garden. "Check the garden", I ordered. The maid bowed and left. "Tch"

My name is Arthur, the king of the white wolves and the father of Minho. He is the next king and-

Author:" Ehem ehem. Everyone knows that you don't need to say anythi-"

Don't cut me off.

Author:" K sry"

As I was saying, Minho is going to be the next king and he is going to rule the other 20 white wolves. I'm saying 20 because he's going to be a king when I die and he would not rule his wife. His wife is supposed to be a beautiful and perfect woman.

Author:" A perfect woman"

The maid came back. "Sir, he wasn't there. We assume he ran aw-"

"WHAT?"

"Wow here's beautiful.", who was that? I don't remember the voice. I looked at the door and saw some people there. "Who let you in?"

*Minho POV*

I was cuddling with Han and Changbin when the door bursted open, causing me to flinch slightly. Changbin put his hand on my tigh and we all looked at the door. "Sir! We found it! We found them!"

"What?", I mumbled. What did they find?

"We found the white wolves village!"

Oh no. "The guards already arrested some maids, but the king, queen and some other wolves ran away."

"Hmm, good job. You can go now.", Han said as he took out his phone and called others to discuss about it.

***

"Well that's good right?", said Felix. "We always searched for them. And now we finally found them."

They were thinking of what to do and I was silent the whole time. "What's wrong Min?", asked Seungmin. I shut my eyes. "Can- can't we just leave them alone? They're my...", I suddenly stopped talking.

"They're you what Min?"

Should I? I mean we know each other long enough and I trust them with all my heart. So, I shape-shifted into a wolf and looked down.

"Min...", they all stood up and looked at me with concern. "You- you aren't going to hurt us right?"

I shape-shifted. "Why would I ever hurt you?", Felix sighed and came closer to me. Then...

He hugged me. (what? you didn't think I'd write 'he kissed me', right?)

"What?", I asked. I knew he wanted something.

"Can you shapeshift again? You were sooo cute!", he said

"What? Am I not cute in my human form?", I pouted. All of them suddenly became anxious and Jeongin hurriedly said, "What no no no of course that's not true. You're so cute. I both ways! And Minho we... y'know ehh nevermind but know that you're so cute and stunning and-"

*Author POV*

"You have a crush on me?"

Before someone could answer, Minho woke up. He sighed in relief knowing that it was all just a dream. The best part was, none of his crushes wanted to kill his family and the others.

He freshed up and went downstairs only to see no one there. He looked at his watch which showed 4:55.

"Oh, I woke up so early.", he whispered. "I better not be too loud though."

Minho knew that Chan always woke up at 5:30 and other at 6:00. So he went to the kitchen and spent his alone time, making their breakfast.

"What am I gonna make?... wait, we all are in a diet so... hmmm what about diet pancakes? chocolate diet pancakes!"

He put out some eggs, banana, flour and chocolate powder. He put the banana in the bowl and mashed it, then added the eggs, flour and chocolate powder and mixed them.

He poured a bit of oil in the pan so the pancakes wouldn't stick to it and cooked the pancakes. (So, I make this pancakes myself and they are super delicious so don't think about it being weird. And it's called a 'diet pancake' because it has no sugar in it and the sweet tate is because of the banana.)

After cooking the pancakes, Minho put them in several plates with a bowl of ice cream and chocolate sirup on top of the pancakes with a bunch of strawberries.

There was now eight plates like that for everyone and Minho looked very proud of himself. 

"Morning Channie hyung", Minho cheered as he saw his hyung walking downstairs while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Min. Hmm are those pancakes?"

"Yes, but don't you dare eat them until the others come!", Minho glared at Chan because he knew that if Chan sees something he likes, he couldn't wait. Specially when it's a food.

Chan... couldn't wait for the others to wake up, so he pouted.

"Have you done your skin care routine hyung? If not then you have twenty seven minutes to do it you know?", Minho sighed as Chan nodded and went upstairs to do his routine.

***

It was already 6:30 and everyone was ready. Minho was trying to warm up the pancakes as he'd put the ice cream scoops in the freezer so they wouldn't melt.

When everyone sat down, Minho put the ice cream scoops back in the bowls and they began to eat peacfully.