~|What If Monu saw karan Shirtless|~

It will the part from "What If Karan falls in love with monu first"..

This OS is based on after their Confession....

U know both are shy types but naughty too😜🙈

Let's Start

Monami went to exercise area for practicing at night...she wanted to impress Karan with her abilities of doing training perfectly..

She went and shocked to see men there who was doing exercise at the middle of night..

It took her seconds to realise that it was her man, her Khadoos Shergill..

She quickly hide behind the pillar and peeked through it.

She was surprised to see him Shirtless lifting such a heavy weights..

Monami's mouth dropped open, she was ogling at him with her hazel brown eyes..

He looked so hot🥵

Karan with Smrik: Ho gaya mera Raani Sahiba, ab aap ghoorna band kar sakti hain..

Monami blushed and went to him with blushy smile..

He pull her closer to him and make her look at him...

Karan leaned towards her ears and huskily whispers: Did You like your "boyfriend's body", Raani Sahiba??

She was Red as tomato and immediately look down shyly..

Karan looked her and his eyes reached her legs...his breath hitched seeing her milky legs which were looking so tempted as she was wearing mini shorts...

Monami noticed his gaze and realized she was wearing short night dress...her eyes widened in Shock and about to turn but got nervous and tripped her own feets....

Karan was holding her and due to disbalance both fall on the ground...the impact was so sudden and monami fell on tip of him...

Suddenly they heard gasp and shocked to see their ustadji, who was looking embarrassed after finding them in inappropriate condition..

Ustadji: Sorry Sirji and he quickly left...

This time Karan too blush hard with the thought that what ustadji thought about their position...

Monami hide herself in his chest with her red cheeks...

Karan smile and kissed her head and hugs her more tightly..

Karan slightly creases her bare legs making her moans in pleasure..he again kissed her head...

They rest there for sometime in each other's arms...feeling love & warmth..

Faizi was coming in drill area while humming the song...suddenly he notice the "hot scenario" infront of him..

Moran were kissing each other passionately...monami fisted her hands on his shirt collar while Karan was gripping her waist..

Faizi hiccuped to control himself from shouting..

Moran heard him and broke the kiss and look at faizi with wide eyes..

While faizi was smriking with mischievous smile...because..

He record the "hot scenario" in his phone..

Faizi with teasing grin: Ab aayega maza jab purri academy Special Agent Karan Shergill ka Romantic Version dekhegi....😏😁😜

Monami: Faizi please

Faizi: Sorry Karan ki "Raani Sahiba", ab to ye video viral hokar rahega..

Before faizi could run from there, karan hurriedly stand and hold faizi from behind .

Karan with evil smile: Agar ye video leak hua to yaad rakhna....Koel ko teri saari Ex-girlfriends ke baare me baata dunga...aur teri flirting videos to hai hi mere paas?😏😏😝

Faizi eyes gets widened in Shock and he could literally imagine being the punching bag of koel..

In the mean time, karan snatched his phone and deleted all the videos and photos of their romantic time...

Karan: Bye Shand!

And Took monami with him by side hugging her and peck her lips too infront of faizi who glare at karan...

THE END

P.S: Mujhe iss part me pyaar chahiye because I write this part with my phone internet as light is not coming today so wifi band hain..

S: Mujhe iss part me pyaar chahiye because I write this part with my phone internet as light is not coming today so wifi band hain

Byyee

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■